Science Confirms Quranic Claim

I have a story and I am sure many of you know of similar stories.

Firstly, I want you to know that I can only think of one time when I have come across a spider where I live. I have been here for years. I already finished this post, I just put the title and I just remembered a second time. Two times I can remember in a long while.

Wallahi I was arguing with a Christian classmate once. It was a heated argument. I don't remember the argument very well. The lib instructor didn't want us to argue about the nature of God. I invited him to where I stay so that we could continue the discussion.

We got there, I played some videos and one of them was this video. When this video was playing I noticed an insect and instinctively I got up for a moment and killed it. It was a spider.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur the lib instructor was following the law of the land where govt run schools must use naturalism philosophy with scientific inquiry. Science is the method of inquiry not the philosophy. The philosophy is naturalism meaning no supernatural or things that are outside the physical realm. I would pull u outside and take u out of the class and say 'dadka ha dambabin' with your superenatural nonsense which isn't based on natural philosophy. Nothing is supernatural waryaa get the message it all has natural answers and u came running in with garbage allah, the same kid who comes running in with jesus or yahweh or vishnu will be treated equally in this advanced society that doesn't seek answers from a god but seeks answers from the nature.

U r in the wrong society and need to head your ass to supernatural society and see where their philosophy has led too. It has led to black magic, evil eye, witch craft and all sorts of supersitutions to the point they think some humans have supernatural powers over others. These societies are the most backward waryaa in every sense of civilization as they wait for answer from something that doesn't exist that's why

Trending