Science Buffs Come In

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am feeling less politically charged now. Let's talk science at least this is a 'fixed' matter and 'physical' in nature and therefore a conclusive solution or answer will come. I was wondering about 'gravity' and I still do. I know it's hidden 'force' because we can't see it or touch it but we can only 'measure the effects' of it.

What is the measurement tool you us for gravity force? Are subjective factors involved such as 'weight of item, air, distance? Where does gravity originate is a big question I want answered? It's clear that gravity exists on earth, Easily demonstrable. I hold my IPHONE in the air, it will not go 'up in the sky' but 'fall' to the ground.

This can be emperically proven with everything that has some sort of 'weight' on it. What I have noticed though with light weight items like say a 'balloon' there can be subjectable factors involved that can make it go up in the sky and not fall to the ground at the 'rate of speed' my 'iphone would'. Only difference is 'weight of each item'. The other thing I am aware of is 'gravity' exists beyond us, so it's not originated on earth. But the gravity beyond us is 'less' then the 'gravity' here but it still 'exists' but not as 'strong' only.

So what I would love to know is the mesurement tool and what 'units' of measure you would use for gravity? the other thing does gravity have a 'direction' or is it 'directionless'. Understanding the measurement tool and units used can explain a-lot of my questions regarding this.

I know it's hidden 'force' because we can't see it or touch it but we can only 'measure the effects' of it.
Bro gravity isn't even a force :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:
I could go deep into this topic but since you still think it's a force... it just shows you have very basic high school level knowledge on the topic so it won't be worth the time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro gravity isn't even a force :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:
I could go deep into this topic but since you still think it's a force... it just shows you have very basic high school level knowledge on the topic so it won't be worth the time.

Interesting brother, please explain rather then reject. I suspect it's force yes because gravity is an 'effect' do u disagree? it effects anything that is basically physical or a mass. U didn't even explain what it is so I can't test your idea. That's science not repeating a book but proving it 'experimentally' or else it's not science bro or you don't understand it quite yourself.

I do know gravity it's a pull where that comes from show me i'd love to go outside and u show me or else assume it's an effect. I aint taking nothing from u untill it's tested. Im scientific mind not a student that reads religious scripts from scientists like that. I demand u prove a working model for ur theory or shut the f*ck up cuz u aint no different to cognissionce spamming verses, dont spam me theories without working models.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In-fact looking at gravity i would say it would class itself as a 'law' since it does effect everything in th universe and the removal of such law could lead to 'chaos and disorder' as it's well known laws ensures stability. For example planet earth isn't really a 'law' if it disappears, the universe functions fine. Do u disagree with this?

I suspect the universe was 'chaos and disorder' until the laws of universe were applied such as gravity must of been one of the earlier laws. Time/space this is difficult to class. Did space always exist? and time was applied and it started to 'expand'?

What do we class as 'laws' in the universe is an interesting topic. Remembering that a law means it has an effect on everything in the cosmos. Now think about that as u ponder the sky.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts