School shooting in florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali government should issue an statement warning somali citizens to travel to the U.S due to safety reasons at the same they(somalia) should send it's commandos forces to defeat internal terrorist groups in the U.S which made the U.S hotbed terror place

So this is why hooyo said never to have cadaan friends.AUN to the victims
:samwelcome:
Growing up, my family didn't mind cadaan friends . They were more concerned about " Jamaykaan ". My cadaan neighbour got royalty treatment . This Nigerian fellow stealing a box of matches from my house didn't help my families anthropological views on race .

Growing up, my family didn't mind cadaan friends . They were more concerned about " Jamaykaan ". My cadaan neighbour got royalty treatment . This Nigerian fellow stealing a box of matches from my house didn't help my families anthropological views on race .
Weird, they sound very racist.

School shooters are white. Never heard of a black 1. Mass shooting is a white thing
Correction it's become their thing ever since the government banned lynchings, white people have no healthy outlet for their anger now. Good luck to the brothers livin in the usa and i hope you don't die to some stupid unloved white kid.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another false flag attack by the elite to promote more surveillance, take away guns from citizens and distract from the real issues. Such as incoming huge job losses by the onset of AI

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Maybe Florida should be in the hands of the mighty Conquistadors of Nueva España, back in the good old days of 1550.

Maybe then, there might be less school shootings.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U know society is something else. We ignore mentally sick people. We ostracize them, then when they come back in revenge we CRY crocodile tears and then start calling him names. Then we move on to the next "TWEET"! Sometimes i feel saying these shootings are necessary for humans to feel something. but i cant really say that because Satan is laughing now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe Florida should be in the hands of the mighty Conquistadors of Nueva España, back in the good old days of 1550.

Maybe then, there might be less school shootings.

I though YOU was Afro-centric niggerette?? When did u graduate to Latina papa?

who the f*ck is sending snaps during a school shooting, like you're about to get killed!:ftw9nwa:

and america needs to change the gun laws there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
who the f*ck is sending snaps during a school shooting, like you're about to get killed!:ftw9nwa:

and america needs to change the gun laws there

I just watched the news now. I saw a blonde blue eyed white boy of roughly 15 running crying while his dad stretches his hands towards him. What does the boy do? He doesn't run towards his dads arms. He is Still crying, no looking at his dad in the eyes or hugging him. Nope. He is busy scrolling if his phone, looking at his photos he took while bullets were flying and him sobbing relentlessly- i guess to see if his eye lashes were in tact while getting SHOT! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H

Who does that? How about Dad i am so happy to see you? A proper hug? Seriously? LOOOOOOOL

U know society is something else. We ignore mentally sick people. We ostracize them, then when they come back in revenge we CRY crocodile tears and then start calling him names. Then we move on to the next "TWEET"! Sometimes i feel saying these shootings are necessary for humans to feel something. but i cant really say that because Satan is laughing now.
Crazy niggas all around the world, how come only the white ones shoot up schools?. Pls nigga don't give me that excuse, there's something wrong with the gene pool for sure at least when arabs do it they actually believe they are doing it for a good cause. What's this spoiled niggas excuse? "people don't like me....sob..sob.sob".

Status
Not open for further replies.