Scattered family (Documentary abt Somalis and how the civil war dispersed them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is a said state of affairs. German are sensible and can symphatize, because the Berlin wall and communism/cold war/post war occupation of Germany caused scattering of thousands of German families.

As if Somalia doesn’t have different type of people.

YES! The man you looking at was apparently a great international football player for Somalia

@R.Kelly

I noticed that when the kids were watching an old game between Saudi Arabia and Somalia. Was he the Captain of the Somali national team? I emailed the original link to my pop and he will love it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

I noticed that when the kids were watching an old game between Saudi Arabia and Somalia. Was he the Captain of the Somali national team? I emailed the original link to my pop and he will love it.

He was the captain @AussieHustler (your dad might cry seeing him, memories will rush back ) I believe but old heads should know this cat.

Last edited:
Nacalaa kuu yaal somalispot. I posted this link 2 days ago!!! Why did I not get a feature??

There must be favouritism on this site.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Somali!?
Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

He was the captain @AussieHustler (your dad might cry seeing him, memories will rush back ) I believe but old heads should know this cat.

@R.Kelly

He enjoyed it and to my surprise, he knows Shaash & met him in Europe and advised him to seek asylum in Australia.

@SomaliSteel @SOMALI GENERAL

This elderly man and his grandchildren are proud to have him represented his country as Captain of the Somali football national team, what have you or your fathers did for Somalia other than destroy Somalia and promote hatred and anarchy?

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Waar maxaa ka siya odeyga! Why is he burdening Australia. Just cause they let him in the man is instigating :chrisfreshhah:

R.Kelly

My dad went to Europe as a 19 year old and studied there and he knew that Shaash would struggle in Germany compared to Australia. Did you see how they attacked his daughter and grandchildren in burning their apartment and how they are still struggling with skin-burns issues?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@R.Kelly

He enjoyed it and to my surprise, he knows Shaash & met him in Europe and advised him to seek asylum in Australia.

@SomaliSteel and @SOMALI GENERAL

This elderly man and his grandchildren are proud to have him represented his country as Captain of the Somali football national team, what have you or your fathers did for Somalia other than destroy Somalia and promote hatred and anarchy?

I didnt even say anything??

Ugaaso

Deni
Why did he brush it off when his 90 year old mother hinted her khat addicted son gets "physical" with her sometimes?
that was hard to watch :frdfvsb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts