Scary morning.

So today I went swimming, it was for women only and it was early in the morning. I went into the swimming pool, I had my head under water most of the time. One time I looked up and all I saw were hairy arms, legs, chest, face etc. I ofc screamed like a lunatic, thinking a man broke in and was trying to rape me. But it turned out to be an arab woman, embarrassing. :bell:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
So today I went swimming, it was for women only and it was early in the morning. I went into the swimming pool, I had my head under water most of the time. One time I looked up and all I saw were hairy arms, legs, chest, face etc. I ofc screamed like a lunatic, thinking a man broke in and was trying to rape me. But it turned out to be an arab woman, embarrassing. :bell:

That is so rude I hope she didn't know that was the reason you screamed LMFAOOO

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
ofc she she figured out why I was screaming, she only gave me a cold stare, what else could she do? It was embarrassing for both of us. :deadosama:

You could of lied and said you thought you was going to drown or something? She went home cursing you 100%

:dead:

You could of lied and said you thought you was going to drown or something? She went home cursing you 100%

:dead:

she saw the petrified look on my face, and I kept looking at her arms, wallahi they looked like a mans arms, I couldn’t even see the skin they were covered with hair. :hova:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
upload_2020-2-2_16-22-51.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lmao you are evil, reminded me of this one Arab lady I seen shaving at the gym, I had no idea they shave their face like a man :farmajoyaab:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bare Iraqis and Syrians went to my old school and them niggas were 13 wit beards :susp:

I was jealous tbh cuz they would scoop backwoods at the store with no ID at a young age but I eventually was able to grow one too so im not too vexxed :manny:

But yeah arab/brown/latinas are hella hairy even the women have beards but why would you think you were getting raped even if it was a man maybe he just wanted to take a dip in the pool and the mens side was closed or sum shit :comeon: