Scandinavia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You most likely will, scandinavias have an easier time with accents, just a year or two of immersion and you'll have a cockney accent in no time :siilaanyosmile:

I cried when I realised I wouldn't be able to see my friends everyday :kendrickcry:

Luckily I've got most of them in Facebook and I chat to them semi regularly, I'm gonna reconnect with the ones I barely talk to one of these days I swear :mjcry:
haha. i remember holding my tears, when i said goodbye. its very traumatising for kids. :drakelaugh::mjkkk:

Jeesto

VIP
Trollhättan är Somali fob central sxb :pachah1:
:deadmanny: Det är samma i Angered i GBG :ftw9nwa: Den platsen är mini Dhadhaab:russ:
Den är inget bättre än Rinkeby, varje månad är det antingen skottlossning, bomber på gatorna eller brand :snoop:
Haha sant men Somalier är inte de enda som bor där. Det finns araber, turkar och kurder där som beter som apor och är värre än somalierna. I Ain't from their tho så :mybusiness:
:icon lol:those are the two areas I got family in and have visited in Sweden
Have you been to those places? The areas are just:francis::jcoleno: They attract the fadhi kudirir odayaal wo have nothing to do other than just sit and talk qabiil and shit all day. Meesha waa lagu khasaaraa

I feel sorry for these gibsmedats children:francis:I was almost a gibsmedats child, but alhamdulillah god had other plans for me:rejoice:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I am also reer Denmark, Aarhus to be specific. Hvordan går det?:siilaanyosmile: My Danish is rusty since I only just returned from the uk after a 7 year absence. Kept my Danish passport tho, og lige nu er jeg tilbage.

:yacadiim: Hvor i storbritannien are du fra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts