Scandinavia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also reer Denmark, Aarhus to be specific. Hvordan går det?:siilaanyosmile: My Danish is rusty since I only just returned from the uk after a 7 year absence. Kept my Danish passport tho, og lige nu er jeg tilbage.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lmao I had a budget American accent when I first came over because of movies but now it's British

Don't make fun of budget American accents, it's all i've got :kendrickcry:

What if i move over to the UK? Will i adapt to the local accent as a 22 year old man, or is it too late for me:lawd:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Waryada afka shisheye ma naga dhaaftin ? cid idin fahmaysa ma jirto ee dhaafo ya idin dhaho mise dulaan ayaa rabtin

Sidi aad doontin yeela laakin ya laa oyiin

Waa suldaankiina

Don't make fun of budget American accents, it's all i've got :kendrickcry:

What if i move over to the UK? Will i adapt to the local accent as a 22 year old man, or is it too late for me:lawd:
You most likely will, scandinavias have an easier time with accents, just a year or two of immersion and you'll have a cockney accent in no time :siilaanyosmile:

same. i lost a lot of childhood friends this way. :jcoleno::meleshame:

I cried when I realised I wouldn't be able to see my friends everyday :kendrickcry:

Luckily I've got most of them in Facebook and I chat to them semi regularly, I'm gonna reconnect with the ones I barely talk to one of these days I swear :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending