scandi somalis, soo galla ...........

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Where's the follow up tweet that says "that's why i only date ajnabis" :deadrose:

ajnabi..................

ajnabis live rent free in ur maskax adsmdmksmd

✨heal ✨ there are enough somali fuckboys in london for her to run back to, girls always complain about getting their heart broke but go for the same guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x z

i go by the name octavian these days and no my last ex was half bulgarian half korean

howd u find my post so quickly when your tag doesnt even work skncknfdxdnkf yall vikings dont rest.

cutey patootie

x z

Fatou, she’s Senegalese if I’m not wrong. She’s a former model in Korean and a member of the group Blackswan. Pretty girls but debut song was trash.
View attachment 151879View attachment 151880

i saw a tiktok where all the people were complaining that the fall of kpop has begun LOOOOL. all cause a single black gworl debuted. some people are actually racists in denial. cause last i checked they bend over backwards for any cadaan in korean spaces

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Fatou, she’s Senegalese if I’m not wrong. She’s a former model in Korean and a member of the group Blackswan. Pretty girls but debut song was trash.
View attachment 151879View attachment 151880
Wallahi I know I saw this girl somewhere on YouTube... also someone is using my computer to watch kpop because I don’t know why they are recommending kpop to me on YouTube.
Wallahi this thumbnail is scary they did this girl dirty.

i saw a tiktok where all the people were complaining that the fall of kpop has begun LOOOOL. all cause a single black gworl debuted. some people are actually racists in denial. cause last i checked they bend over backwards for any cadaan in korean spaces
Let their Koreaboo asses cry. She actually lived in Korea as a model and got scouted off the streets. They are just mad that this girl is there and not them because they want to stalk their oppas. Any most of the people I see complaining are westerners. Koreans fro meh at I have seen don’t seem to care to much about her being in the group.

Wallahi I know I saw this girl somewhere on YouTube... also someone is using my computer to watch kpop because I don’t know why they are recommending kpop to me on YouTube.
Wallahi this thumbnail is scary they did this girl dirty.
Are we surprised? They did the other black girl dirty as well. Thank god she left years ago and did not stand up to this humiliation.

x z

My girl needs to scrub her legs hoogey Does she have Eczema or something bisinka

why was i thinking the exact same thing sasjknfskndfkdjnf i thought it must be ingrown hairs, strawberry spots or just some skin condition. either way, it aint cute!

8a3.jpg

Trending