Scammers/fraudsters

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I’m not even gonna lie if I was kafir I would do this. You can make crazy money and if you get caught you will barely do time. Some guy stole 200 million and got 6 years.

digaagjecel

That's white collar crime.
The average sentence has to be at least 7 years. Some somali/Eritrean kid hit 1 million dollars off of scamming. They caught him because he was living in government housing while driving in a McLaren. He’s doing 9 years.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The average sentence has to be at least 7 years. Some somali/Eritrean kid hit 1 million dollars off of scamming. They caught him because he was living in government housing while driving in a McLaren. He’s doing 9 years.
What a dumbass he brought heat on himself :dead:

digaagjecel

What a dumbass he brought heat on himself :dead:
You think he’s a dumbass? Like father like son, this niggas dad owns 4 hotels in east Africa in 3 in kenya and 1 in galbeed. But his dad works as a somali restaurant waiter and advocates for welfare.
The asshole wouldn’t give the masjid a dime and would hide in the back every jummah. One day the sheikh called him out, funniest qudbah ever.
:mjlol:

1/3 of world population in the world have än avrage IQ under under 100

You would be wuprised how much they make

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not even gonna lie if I was kafir I would do this. You can make crazy money and if you get caught you will barely do time. Some guy stole 200 million and got 6 years.

Am so proud that you are a Muslim. Islam stops u from this sin. Mashalaaah

Is it haram if you steal from the rich and give it to the needy
Robin Hood Disney GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is it haram if you steal from the rich and give it to the needy
Robin Hood Disney GIF

Yes. Robinhood is sinning. Stealing is WRONG regardless. I like to go killing serial killers, but thats still killing

Trending

Latest posts