• YES

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I usually block 'em or they don't call me as much... but then one day I had some time to kill and this guy called me. Mostly unknown caller ids are blocked, however, on that day I unblocked it and boy was I in for a real treat. :whew:

These guys usually prey on naive, young and old people but I wasn't gonna let the scammer have his way with me.

It starts of with, "I'm calling from the dept of [bleep] SiR... and this is final notice/warning and that you have to give us your informations and we will let you have your social security back lmaoo. That's not gonna happen, Pajeet!:drakekidding:

First of all these guys are wicked sly, they use threatening statements that if you don't do this and that, you won't get what they wanted to do for you. They start of with calls and if you don't answer them, then "scary voicemails"

Just to have some fun, i ask for his name and where he was based at and the guy was like, "I'm Alex(with a heavy Indian accent) and we're based in California" Not with that heavy Indian accent material_1605400725607.png

I asked what city? and the dude was quite for some time and was like uh uhmm.... probably googled as I heard keyboards getting smashed. At one point, he threatened to call the law enforcement on me. Scammers will try everything to have it their way336af1e7e384ef3c9cccb18a97a22e0b.png

Anyway, I don't wanna go much further in details as to what happened later as I wasted his time for 30-45 mins exposing him and it ended up with some indian curse words. Even though I knew where he's from, he exposed his sorry ass. :deadmanny:

I literally may have saved other people who are usually easy prey for scammers like him. SSA will never call you nor leave voicemails for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember once while staying at my grandmas place some person with an Indian accent called telling me that someone from texas has used her social security number, my memory on this is kinda foggy but at some point he asked for her social security number and I'm like :stopit:then hung up, that's the only call i got from anything weird other than the usual "scam likely"

There’s this guy who exposes them on YouTube.

He hacked in to the CCTV of their office in India watching them live.
:deadrose:

The funny part was the scammer saying he is in California whilst playing Pac-Man:chrisfreshhah:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I remember once while staying at my grandmas place some person with an Indian accent called telling me that someone from texas has used her social security number, my memory on this is kinda foggy but at some point he asked for her social security number and I'm like :stopit:then hung up, that's the only call i got from anything weird other than the usual "scam likely"
One of my homies faked a female voice and the scammer was like being nice and complimenting but cunning af. "Madam, I know you're american gal, I have a wife as well, don't flirt with me" :cryinglaughsmiley:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There’s this guy who exposes them on YouTube.

He hacked in to the CCTV of their office in India watching them live.
:deadrose:

The funny part was the scammer saying he is in California whilst playing Pac-Man:chrisfreshhah:
The one I talked to, I could literally hear the background noise which was Indian language and babies crying. Talk about a scammer working from home:hemad:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I've recently been getting scam calls from Mexico. I got no Idea how the hell the got my number :noneck:

Trending

Latest posts