Sayid Neglected History Of Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is one part of Puntland history that is very neglected as we all focus on Boqor Osman. The second man to have touched my father soul is 'sayid abdalla hassan'. It's only those two who he refers to about anything in Somalia and more so 'sayidka' kkkkk.

We need to preserve the history of these places, why don't we have a historical department in Puntland? is everything just going to be left to rot away and we forget it and our future children become 'mutts' and don't know anything about their lands or it's people and history?

We must reignite Sayid and Boqortoyo legacies in Puntland, wax la garin karo ma aha, waa tarikh dhacay waa in la xuso oo aan la xasidin qofki ugu saamaynta badan 'abid' soo marta somalia, xitaa boqorkeenu saamayntasi ma lahayn waa hadi run loo hadlayo oo aan been laysu sheegaynin. Qalubta somaliyeed meel kasto ay jogto waa ninka keliya taabatay oo loo noqdo marki wax laysku gabsado.

@Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine and all your bantu insults are silly. We have omani types majertens, bantu types, aboriginal types(cushitics), we are a nation that's why brother, we are not like you that is in small area with no civilization, we had a civilization so their was a mix of people who lived with us.

Puntland is a separate story in Somalia and needs to be dealt with as such. The South has it's own story of sultan barqash and italians kkkkk, you were switched from one colony to another kkkk. Isaaq has his beloved queen elizabeth or turkey switched around like yourself. kkkkk

Puntland is a different story adeer, hadi aadan dadka hasdaynin. We even have INDIANS in puntland ugaslabe kkkk

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
While there is no doubt to Sayid's legendary status, he was a divisive man that tore Puntland apart with his jaahilnimo and Al Shabaab tactics. It's best that we do not talk much about him because anything negative said about him drives some people (mainly Dhulbahante/OG and southerners without their own history) insane.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is one part of Puntland history that is very neglected as we all focus on Boqor Osman. The second man to have touched my father soul is 'sayid abdalla hassan'. It's only those two who he refers to about anything in Somalia and more so 'sayidka' kkkkk.

We need to preserve the history of these places, why don't we have a historical department in Puntland? is everything just going to be left to rot away and we forget it and our future children become 'mutts' and don't know anything about their lands or it's people and history?

We must reignite Sayid and Boqortoyo legacies in Puntland, wax la garin karo ma aha, waa tarikh dhacay waa in la xuso oo aan la xasidin qofki ugu saamaynta badan 'abid' soo marta somalia, xitaa boqorkeenu saamayntasi ma lahayn waa hadi run loo hadlayo oo aan been laysu sheegaynin. Qalubta somaliyeed meel kasto ay jogto waa ninka keliya taabatay oo loo noqdo marki wax laysku gabsado.

@Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine and all your bantu insults are silly. We have omani types majertens, bantu types, aboriginal types(cushitics), we are a nation that's why brother, we are not like you that is in small area with no civilization, we had a civilization so their was a mix of people who lived with us.

Puntland is a separate story in Somalia and needs to be dealt with as such. The South has it's own story of sultan barqash and italians kkkkk, you were switched from one colony to another kkkk. Isaaq has his beloved queen elizabeth or turkey switched around like yourself. kkkkk

Puntland is a different story adeer, hadi aadan dadka hasdaynin. We even have INDIANS in puntland ugaslabe kkkk

How come you only focus on your Puntite heritage.

Never see you post about the history and glory of your Hawiye side.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How come you only focus on your Puntite heritage.

Never see you post about the history and glory of your Hawiye side.

I will brother inshallah, it started in the 60's for them run ahanti with the joining of SYL, the rest was talyani ama sultan barqash from oman who controlled hawiye. I will try to find something redeeming speaking to my awoowe on mother side inshallah to be proud off. Hawo Tako for example is one they bring up, dhagax bay turtay kkkkk which is a great step for hawiye as it shedding away the colonial spirit and mindset. Hawo tako made great strides 4 them, mashallah.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I will brother inshallah, it started in the 60's for them run ahanti with the joining of SYL, the rest was talyani ama sultan barqash from oman who controlled hawiye. I will try to find something redeeming speaking to my awoowe on mother side inshallah to be proud off. Hawo Tako for example is one they bring up, dhagax bay turtay kkkkk

If you're going to be spamming this site like usual then give us something new to read sxb.

While there is no doubt to Sayid's legendary status, he was a divisive man that tore Puntland apart with his jaahilnimo and Al Shabaab tactics. It's best that we do not talk much about him because anything negative said about him drives some people (mainly Dhulbahante/OG and southerners without their own history) insane.
What actions of him do you disagree with sxb?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will brother inshallah, it started in the 60's for them run ahanti with the joining of SYL, the rest was talyani ama sultan barqash from oman who controlled hawiye. I will try to find something redeeming speaking to my awoowe on mother side inshallah to be proud off. Hawo Tako for example is one they bring up, dhagax bay turtay kkkkk which is a great step for hawiye as it shedding away the colonial spirit and mindset. Hawo tako made great strides 4 them, mashallah.
Hrd she was absame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts