Sayid Ahmed Maxamed Islaan officially recognised by USA

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The 1 bedroom inhabitant of Villa Uganda will have nightmares after his own diaspora nation recognises Sayidka:gladbron:

IMG_20200123_213205.jpg

Not as president. :lolbron:

TekNiKo

VIP
Nabar iyo Naxdin fanboys clutching at straws:chrisfreshhah:

Thank God I awoke from such delusions:salute:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
State leader and president is the same thing. Moments like this legitimizes president Madobe we should be grateful for this photo opportunity.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Nabar iyo Naxdin fanboys clutching at straws:chrisfreshhah:

Thank God I awoke from such delusions:salute:

Marehan have to prepare for the next 20 years. As the Ogaden in K5 begin to use the Shabelle river for irrigation, the Hawiye and other yamyam of Hiiraan, Middle & Lower Shabelle will try to move into the Juba valley. This WILL happen, it is simply a matter of time. It is not in the interest of Marehan to be at odds with Ogaden when you face an existential threat. Marehan have to form a Jubaland army with Ogaden as quickly as possible and place guard units in eastern Jubaland.

It is good that you have seen the light, let us hope that @nomand and @Creed see the light.

TekNiKo

VIP
Marehan have to prepare for the next 20 years. As the Ogaden in K5 begin to use the Shabelle river for irrigation, the Hawiye and other yamyam of Hiiraan, Middle & Lower Shabelle will try to move into the Juba valley. This WILL happen, it is simply a matter of time. It is not in the interest of Marehan to be at odds with Ogaden when you face an existential threat. Marehan have to form a Jubaland army with Ogaden as quickly as possible and place guard units in eastern Jubaland.

It is good that you have seen the light, let us hope that @nomand and @Creed see the light.
Ahmed Madoobe has been so kind to Marehan and given so many concessions, wallahi nin daacad oo Islaam ah waaye, I hated him blindly cause my uncle Farmaajo was on the seat. Farmaajo wa maqaarsaar HAG uu adeega nothing but a pathetic servant to the same USC that looted his clan in 9,1, he does nothing for his clan and made enemies for us everywhere. From Kilinka 5aad too Galmudug to JL he has destroyed our reputation with zilch in development wa tuug khain ah qowlaysata ah.

Sade iyo Kablalax wa wiil iyo abtigiis, stupid HAG want to divide us. Nin tolkiis nacay wa nin godkiis qootay, waan tawbad keenay:jcoleno:

i don't think so sxb, if hawiye where kicked out of gedo in the 1990's with all there might when marehan where scattered everywhere disorganised and fighting the whole of somalia , what makes you think now in 2020 when we are united as one and the most powerful clan in the south will allow others to move in on our land.

marehan today is from dolow to afmadow all that is marehan grazing lands, then reer taxle are from boolis qoqaani to kismaayo.

marehan is a clan with the attitude of whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours. we will fight to the death for a single watering hole in galgaduud let alone our river jubba where the majority of marehan live and is our powerbase.

marehan have 14 mps in the federal government 10 of them come from jubbaland that makes 72 percent of marehan living in jubbaland.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@nomand The problem you face is not in losing land in Gedo, but Hawiye settlement in places like Jamame and Jilib. South of Buaale, there is very little Darod presence on the east bank of Juba. It is traditionally grazing land for Rahanweyne and Tunni. Having hawiye move in to replace Bantu, Sheekhaal and Biimal should be a worry.

TekNiKo

VIP
Tekniko must be manic lol.

we'll see you when you come crashing down as all bipolar patients do.
Waryaa iga xishoo Sayid Axmed Madoobe is better than Farmaajo wa nin rag rag dhalay if you dont behave :ufdup:

@nomand The problem you face is not in losing land in Gedo, but Hawiye settlement in places like Jamame and Jilib. South of Buaale, there is very little Darod presence on the east bank of Juba. It is traditionally grazing land for Rahanweyne and Tunni. Having hawiye move in to replace Bantu, Sheekhaal and Biimal should be a worry.

do you know how many times MX when into war for jilib?

4 times

in the early 90's against USC

in 2001 against SRRC (hussian aidiid) https://reliefweb.int/report/ethiopia/irin-horn-africa-update-3-august

in 2006 against the ICU, hiiraale again fought hawiye https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jilib

in 2007 https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/01/world/africa/01somalia.html

all 4 times we defeated hawiye and pushed them back. sxb today MX settles in jilib we fought for it and conquered it.

it is madoobe that is weakening darod in jubbaland, Ogadeen are not strong enough to even hold kismaayo without the help of kenya let alone defend jilib or jamaame. jubbaland can only prosper with the strongest clan at the helm that is Marehan.

do you know how many times MX when into war for jilib?

4 times

in the early 90's against USC

in 2001 against SRRC (hussian aidiid) https://reliefweb.int/report/ethiopia/irin-horn-africa-update-3-august

in 2006 against the ICU, hiiraale again fought hawiye https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jilib

in 2007 https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/01/world/africa/01somalia.html

all 4 times we defeated hawiye and pushed them back. sxb today MX settles in jilib we fought for it and conquered it.

it is madoobe that is weakening darod in jubbaland, Ogadeen are not strong enough to even hold kismaayo without the help of kenya let alone defend jilib or jamaame. jubbaland can only prosper with the strongest clan at the helm that is Marehan.
Is that qulle doing the writing?
You are afraid of Kenya who hide in the grass when AS are fighting while you claim you folks defeated AS in Gedo and their is no single Ethiopian soilder.

That qulle is very strong.

Trending

Latest posts