Say that we’re on boat and Tahriibing. What would’ve you brought with you ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Keep in mind we risk the chance of the boat losing fuel. We will be together for days. Some of us will have to die. What would you bring with you.

would’ve brought with me a a long knife ( dagger). That’s all. I intend to put a knife on whomever has stocks of of provisions. Definitely I would’ve kept @Reiko abd @VixR alive for midnight purposes :gucciwhat:
What happens in the ocean stays in the ocean. What’re they gonna do, tell Italian navy that I did something. I doubt they’d be sane after that ordeal. Imagine @TheShinning was heavily pregnant in that crossing :liberaltears:

For good measure I would’ve dispatched @AussieHustler just so he’d find out if God exists :manny:

I would have lots of water and some cheap, highly nutritional food. Bringing a knife would create fear. Fear leads to irrational behavior, especially when there are illiteral niggas with low impulse control in a tight space. It would decrease your chances of crossing that ocean.

Too many Black Africans are entering Europe. Before I only saw Horners in Europe as the biggest SSA group, but now you got fufus from all over Africa entering Europe.

And this is only the start. It will get much worse with time. :noneck::wow1:

Europe's very modified version of the modern day Bantu expansion.