Say something with your accent

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Celeste go dig up how I was talking on the top of page 3 or I can just say stuff without a somali name (Hanad) in a sentence and you'll see its normal.

you win

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can I get some feedback? :chrisfreshhah: Did y'all actually think it was me going "uh!" twice and you really waited what I would say until the "woooo!" threw you entirely off, or what? :mjlol:
I did make a recording but was stumbling over words and didn't really know what to say. Then I wanted to make a trilingual recording but aborted the mission really quick. The monotony in my voice, the cadence and my tendency to skip syllables is too distinct :kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I need to save Canada's reputation. We gotta say everyday phrases. Ill get the regular East Canadian accent covered, and @Gucci mane or @Shmurda can hold down the Toronto slang.
:drakelaugh:

Muji

VIP
Can I get some feedback? :chrisfreshhah: Did y'all actually think it was me going "uh!" twice and you really waited what I would say until the "woooo!" threw you entirely off, or what? :mjlol:
I did make a recording but was stumbling on words and didn't really know what to say. Then I wanted to make a trilingual recording but aborted the mission really quick. The monotony in my voice, the cadence and my tendency to skip syllables is too distinct :kodaksmiley:

Same

my voice makes me identifiable!

don’t share your voice unless you sound generic like Gucci or the American girls

Muji

VIP
I did make a recording but was stumbling on words and didn't really know what to say. Then I wanted to make a trilingual recording but aborted the mission really quick. The monotony in my voice, the cadence and my tendency to skip syllables is too distinct :kodaksmiley:

yes I thought the beginning was you. You got me

the thing with diaspora accents difference is that i’ve clocked on Uk/London Somalis are the most Somali sounding out of other diasporas, North American Somalis just sound like Ajnabis from there same with Aussies etc

Same

my voice makes me identifiable!

don’t share your voice unless you sound generic like Gucci or the American girls
yes I thought the beginning was you. You got me

Today I was like damn it, so what if I am recognized? Got nothing to hide but I don't wanna risk no doxxing :nahgirl:

Maybe I will read some text and try to be as neutral as possible in my delivery because it is really interesting to put voice to a user

Muji

VIP
Today I was like damn it, so what if I am recognized? Got nothing to hide but I don't wanna risk no doxxing :nahgirl:

Maybe I will read some text and try to be as neutral as possible in my delivery because it is really interesting to put voice to a user

Only send it to me and I’ll tell you whether it’s unique or not

Trending