Say goodbye to the "I only listen to Eminem"

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's actually seeping into the education system and ppl are obligated to participate/conform nowadays, by law!!:faysalwtf:
Seeping in? Girl they've taken over every single uni campus with the craziest shit and a long list of demands:pachah1:but they're generally not much of a threat outside of them, and it's to be expected really since most colleges are left leaning anyway.

I'm a liberal just so that's clear everyone :ufdup:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
Seeping in? Girl they've taken over every single uni campus with the craziest shit and a long list of demands:pachah1:but they're generally not much of a threat outside of them, and it's to be expected really since most colleges are left leaning anyway.

R.I.P to differences of opinion & safespace-free education:mjcry:

You're right that it's more than seeping in, but I only wish it was confined to uni campuses-- it's in the workplace and everyday life too nacalaa (there are now forms where non-binary genders are actually an option, for ex).

Don't know where you're from, but where I reside...SJWs are more of a threat culturally and socially than the 'bigoted rights' (we don't rly have these) are. The system supports & gives platform to SJWs, while the right have no where close to that kinda power. Also, the tactics differ-- the SJWs are much more aggressive and authoritarian-like in my exp.

How are legal immigrants also affected by the right's anti-illegals stance?? Even if the right secretly disliked the legal ones too, I genuinely don't get how legal immigrants could be impacted; these are two completely different groups. Latinos already make up a huge demographic in America; liberal politicians cater to communities based on numbers; it's in the best interests of Black ppl to make sure they remain the main minorities(esp AAs). The reason I say immigration laws need to be followed is because of this notion floating around in liberal spheres that illegals are somehow victims (when they chose to break the law). Discussions about amnesty (which incentivizes ppl to further break the law) as a 'solution', while simultaneously branding reasonable ppl who don't support illegals as 'racists', is downright ridiculous (and VERY hypocritical, [since liberal admin deported more of them]).

Chomsky is senpai but you're deluded af if you think the liberals in power are anything like him. Liberals don't care about "real change". Just look at the way Clinton tried to ostracize Sanders, and blame Trump's success on him and his voters. Entitled qashin who refuse to take any personal responsibility for why minorities are disenfranchised with them- that's liberals.

Actually, the far right is more of a threat socially than the SJWs in Canada. There are hundreds of far-right groups popping up across the country and some of them are dangerous like the 3 percenters and the soldiers of odin, where the former is bringing weapons to M103 protests and the latter are going on neighborhood patrols. We cannot ignore the far right anymore as they are already making the streets less safe with antics like these. There's a 253 percent increase in hate crimes against Muslims here but the shaytan right care more about not facing backlash when they spew their hate.

I'm a liberal just so that's clear everyone :ufdup:

I find it comedic that the right is up in arms over the heat they get in the campus but have no problems picketing mosques and calling the Muslims going to pray terrorists. Mind you they have been doing years before the current political environment we are in

All I'm going to say to the right is mac sonkor.

I find it comedic that the right is up in arms over the heat they get in the campus but have no problems picketing mosques and calling the Muslims going to pray terrorists. Mind you they have been doing years before the current political environment we are in

Excellent point: the cons are well known hypocrites!
Around the federal election in 2015, they had non stop ads running against Trudeau, insisting he wasn't experienced enough--too young basically--to lead the nation. But lo and behold, Andrew Scheer, their current party leader who is expected to run for prime minister (in 2019) is much younger!
The list could go on forever, I have no clue why idiots choose to support them en masse :noneck:

Last edited:
@TooMacaan
Since we all know generally speaking, the older people get, the more conservative their views become. Would you argue that the extreme left may act as catalysts, further pushing younger, normal leftists, centrists more to the right of the political spectrum at a faster rate than would be expected?

ExcessFame

True Villain
Cba to write a about the political situation, I'll do so later

Anyway
Wallahi that was cringe, I'm sorry. I had to stop 1/4 of the way in :gucciwhat:

It's so artificial

TooMacaan

VIP
Actually, the far right is more of a threat socially than the SJWs in Canada. There are hundreds of far-right groups popping up across the country and some of them are dangerous like the 3 percenters and the soldiers of odin, where the former is bringing weapons to M103 protests and the latter are going on neighborhood patrols. We cannot ignore the far right anymore as they are already making the streets less safe with antics like these. There's a 253 percent increase in hate crimes against Muslims here but the shaytan right care more about not facing backlash when they spew their hate.

Hmm, never heard of the 3 percenter nor the soldiers of odin before. 253 percent increase, really?? Maybe I'm just ignorant since my safety and well-being isn't affected by such people, but I never knew that was common in Canada. I still don't get the whole M103 debate though; aren't there already laws against racism, harassment, and hate crimes? Why doesn't that indict the perpetrators?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan
Since we all know generally speaking, the older people get, the more conservative their views become. Would you argue that the extreme left may act as catalysts, further pushing younger, normal leftists, centrists more to the right of the political spectrum at a faster rate than would be expected?
Yea definitely, SJWs have for sure pushed young people to the right- esp politically; I think I even read somewhere that generation Z is much more conservative than Millennials. I'm still politically left, but sometimes I have watch myself to ensure I don't get carried away in sympathizing with the right. The PC crap is suffocating and frustrating tbh; I bet you these extreme liberals would enact thought policing if it was possible:susp:

Very well said! I can wrap my head around the fact that anyone would think SJWs are more of a threat than these bigots because there are forms that allow one to tick non-binary genders!

Hmm, never heard of the 3 percenter nor the soldiers of odin before. 253 percent increase, really?? Maybe I'm just ignorant since my safety and well-being isn't affected by such people, but I never knew that was common in Canada. I still don't get the whole M103 debate though; aren't there already laws against racism, harassment, and hate crimes? Why doesn't that indict the perpetrators?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vice news has a really good article on the origins of the three percenters and they have become a staple in PEDIGA rallies. There are dozens of cbc articles talking about the soldiers of odens' foot patrols and you can bet it makes the visible minorites and muslims tense knowing what the CBSA has to say about them:"The group’s nature has raised concerns of anti-immigration vigilantism".

You know what's funny? The M103 bill is the exact same as the anti-semitism one put forward by Harper but you don't see the same reaction coming out of the right :icon lol: it's a non-binding motion calling out Islamophobia but the right went crazy claiming it infringes their speech and the government will send them to jails :cryinglaughsmiley:

I know where you're coming from but the Liberals haven't ostracized me like the Harpercons dog whistling nor are they making moves to regulate Imams like Harper planned to do with his imam registry. I rather live with Trudeau advocating that stuff and respecting my freedom of religion by letting me listen to what I want in friday prayers instead of being forced to have @Bidaar Wanagsan as my imam like Harper intended.

Vice news has a really good article on the origins of the three percenters and they have become a staple in PEDIGA rallies. There are dozens of cbc articles talking about the soldiers of odens' foot patrols and you can bet it makes the visible minorites and muslims tense knowing what the CBSA has to say about them:"The group’s nature has raised concerns of anti-immigration vigilantism".

You know what's funny? The M103 bill is the exact same as the anti-semitism one put forward by Harper but you don't see the same reaction coming out of the right :icon lol: it's a non-binding motion calling out Islamophobia but the right went crazy claiming it infringes their speech and the government will send them to jails :cryinglaughsmiley:

I know where you're coming from but the Liberals haven't ostracized me like the Harpercons dog whistling nor are they making moves to regulate Imams like Harper planned to do with his imam registry. I rather live with Trudeau advocating that stuff and respecting my freedom of religion by letting me listen to what I want in friday prayers instead of being forced to have @Bidaar Wanagsan as my imam like Harper intended.
If Sheikh Wanagsan was your imam, you would not be in the bother that you guys are. Come to my dugsi. Inshallah your brain will be decontaminated from the Gulf Arab propaganda in which it is marinated. Till then, the security services will be keeping tabs on you. Mass deportation is coming habibi.

@TooMacaan and @Hades, why the hell did you like this anti-Bidaar comment? I knew you girls were pimping for the khawaarij.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending