Say goodbye to the "I only listen to Eminem"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Eminem's been doing this for time. Mosh? White America?
Anyone who listened to Eminem and was a supporter of the Right is an imbecile who deserves ridicule.

Well, Eminem's right anyway, freestyle was lacking barring a few lines. But the essence was correct.

TooMacaan

VIP
Am I the only one who thought this was kinda cringey?? The whole 'with me or against me' thing is so annoying; F ultimatums.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
when he said "cuz u dont got the fucking nuts like an empty asylum"
cc77b8fc61045b6f4baacc9c35514a43.jpg

Fire_SpongeBob_zpscbpaf1qc.png~original

hqdefault.jpg

Gadiid

when he said "cuz u dont got the fucking nuts like an empty asylum"
That Fantastic Four wordplay was funny af, a bit corny though.
Racism is the only thing he's fantastic for, cause that's how he gets his fucking rocks off and he's orange.
tenor.gif

Gadiid

I'm no fan of Trump but the fake outrage from liberal hollywood is quite irritating:ivers::kanyeshrug:

It's not fake with Eminem though, he's been calling out past presidents of the Republican party, most notably Bush.
He's literally known for this among other things in the early 2000s, coming after that orange bastard's antics makes perfect sense for Eminem.

TooMacaan

VIP
It's not fake with Eminem though, he's been calling out past presidents of the Republican party, most notably Bush.
He's literally known for this among other things in the early 2000s, coming after that orange bastard's antics makes perfect sense for Eminem.
His delivery of basically 'if you're my fan but you don't agree with me, screw you' just came off as extremely pretentious imo. It promotes a hivemind mentality and suggests that his liberal values are inherently better,...and anyone who doesn't tow the line is somehow 'evil'/complicit in Trump's F ups. Which is (-_-). I also found the whole 'Trump gonna get rid of all immigrants" fear mongering to be off putting. While some of Eminem's criticisms were true and fair, others were either a matter of political position (& not objectively right or wrong) or outright exaggerations.
A feminist social democrat be saying this in 2017 :ohhh:
Lool, I'm not rly a social democrat...I just prefer them over our neo-liberals and so called "conservatives" (who aren't even conservative) xD

Gadiid

Depends on who the person is. In my opinion, with Trump and his ilk, there's a clear line.
Not everything is black and white, but not everything is "grey" as well, there are boundaries and the past 10 months have shown a lot.

They aren't exaggerations when almost everything he said in this cypher literally fits Trump and his people like a glove.
Every criticism Trump has gotten has been earned solely by him and his people, he(and they) are soft if he(and his supporters) can't take a verbal beating.
He's called out his hypocrisy, he's called out his unwillingness to denounce with effort the white supremacist base that latches on to him(which makes him complicit) among other things like having a tantrum against the NFL because a man decides to sit(and quietly protest) instead of standing for the anthem, as if that flag represents God.
So with all that, all I can say I agree with everything he's stated.

If Mosh or White America came out today many would say he shouldn't talk about politics or he should shut up.
That he should respect Bush and his decisions because he's his leader(lol).
But that's bull and their supporters know it, the safe spaces they usually cry about is all they desire at heart.
Seriously however corny it is I'm glad Eminem and others aren't letting this slide.
Not to say some of these people aren't opportunists, I know they're looking for brownie points for being "morally righteous".
The past proves that's not true for Eminem, so eh..

Been seeing similar rhetoric in the U.K though thankfully we're not as damaged at the moment, though May's trying her damnedest.
It's why I'll call it out from here and the states.

TooMacaan

VIP
Depends on who the person is. In my opinion, with Trump and his ilk, there's a clear line.
Not everything is black and white, but not everything is "grey" as well, there are boundaries and the past 10 months have shown a lot.

They aren't exaggerations when almost everything he said in this cypher literally fits Trump and his people like a glove.
Every criticism Trump has gotten has been earned solely by him and his people, he(and they) are soft if he(and his supporters) can't take a verbal beating.
He's called out his hypocrisy, he's called out his unwillingness to denounce with effort the white supremacist base that latches on to him(which makes him complicit) among other things like having a tantrum against the NFL because a man decides to sit(and quietly protest) instead of standing for the anthem, as if that flag represents God.
So with all that, all I can say I agree with everything he's stated.

If Mosh or White America came out today many would say he shouldn't talk about politics or he should shut up.
That he should respect Bush and his decisions because he's his leader(lol).
But that's bull and their supporters know it, the safe spaces they usually cry about is all they desire at heart.
Seriously however corny it is I'm glad Eminem and others aren't letting this slide.
Not to say some of these people aren't opportunists, I know they're looking for brownie points for being "morally righteous".
The past proves that's not true for Eminem, so eh..

Been seeing similar rhetoric in the U.K though thankfully we're not as damaged at the moment, though May's trying her damnedest.
It's why I'll call it out from here and the states.
You agree with his line about how Trump is going to get rid of all immigrants??:bell:That was an actual lie and it's very annoying how legal immigrants are continuously being conflated with illegals. Very deceptive and intentionally so.

I'm not offended by Eminem's criticisms about Trump's failures regarding denouncing racist groups, the Puerto Rico incident, and the NFL protest incident; I actually agree with him on those points. The former 'fans' who plan to boycott him just for standing up against injustices are snowflakes too. If we're talking about the past though, let's not forget that Eminem is far from an exemplary figure himself - it's telling how he mentioned most of Trump's indiscretions...but neglected to address the way he talks about&behaves towards women, for example.

Also, there should be at least a little bit of respect shown for a *democratically elected* leader (but that's just my personal opinion).
Somalis should all be liberal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somali culture is more conservative though...
how do you reconcile your beliefs with your liberal stance??

Gadiid

You agree with his line about how Trump is going to get rid of all immigrants??:bell:That was an actual lie and it's very annoying how legal immigrants are continuously being conflated with illegals. Very deceptive and intentionally so.

I'm not offended by Eminem's criticisms about Trump's failures regarding denouncing racist groups, the Puerto Rico incident, and the NFL protest incident; I actually agree with him on those points. The former 'fans' who plan to boycott him just for standing up against injustices are snowflakes too. If we're talking about the past though, let's not forget that Eminem is far from an exemplary figure himself - it's telling how he mentioned most of Trump's indiscretions...but neglected to address the way he talks about&behaves towards women, for example.

Also, there should be at least a little bit of respect shown for a *democratically elected* leader (but that's just my personal opinion).

Somali culture is more conservative though...
how do you reconcile your beliefs with your liberal stance??

I'll retract my agreement with the immigrant line, granted I believe it is what he (and people like him) ultimately wants but yeah, it's an exaggeration.

He tried to rhyme "orange" and "for" WTF lol it's actually just hilarious seeing ranting with a bunch of random black dudes in the back. Awkward as f*ck.

Also f*ck trump.

His delivery of basically 'if you're my fan but you don't agree with me, screw you' just came off as extremely pretentious imo. It promotes a hivemind mentality and suggests that his liberal values are inherently better,...and anyone who doesn't tow the line is somehow 'evil'/complicit in Trump's F ups. Which is (-_-). I also found the whole 'Trump gonna get rid of all immigrants" fear mongering to be off putting. While some of Eminem's criticisms were true and fair, others were either a matter of political position (& not objectively right or wrong) or outright exaggerations.
Is this the first time you're listening to Eminem? Genuine question! I wonder what your reaction would have been if you were listening to his older stuff of him having a proper go at anyone and everyone! Also, rap is never meant to be 'fair' or convey the correct socio-political state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts