Saw this browsing through insta (London only)

Jungle

VIP
All i know round nw bodies drop rapidly when these Madow rap niggas go at eachother :mjlol: rip smallz that man made the whole of monks park rock blue bandanas.

Jungle

VIP
Nw and North are completely seperate, nothing to do with eachother itll take me a hour to get to tottenham or enfield. I can be in anywhere in west, SW much quicker.

Macalin M

Out here
Nw and North are completely seperate, nothing to do with eachother itll take me a hour to get to tottenham or enfield. I can be in anywhere in west, SW much quicker.
I can’t even remember the last time I was in NW akh. I only know North cah I use to go there a bit but more time I stay south of the river.

:pachah1: british rappers just sound plain silly. It's as if they're narrating a book for children, or reading me a Shakespeare play. Their goofy demeanor is distracting.. they trying to sound bite the chicago drill

C-Town

#CT1
:pachah1: british rappers just sound plain silly. It's as if they're narrating a book for children, or reading me a Shakespeare play. Their goofy demeanor is distracting.. they trying to sound bite the chicago drill
chicago drill and uk drill dont sound the same lool

Trending

Latest posts