Saw Abdi Open Somalispot Today

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
in my 20s and 5’1:mjhaps: life ain’t fair Might steal some inches from you gabadh baa tahay you ain’t need it :mjohreally:
Short king, Embrace it walaal.
Being short doesn’t mean you can’t chat up gabadha
1713468402255.png

E0F5F2BF-0C18-4DB0-8FF9-0B20B9B7EFAD.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have judged him so hard till he cried. HOW DARE HE WEAR THE FLAG OF JAMHUURIYADA BARAKEYSAN WHILE chugging on a whole bottle of vodka? I would have karbashed him so hard even muse bixi would give me an award for keeping landers in their place. Qasaro foqal qasaro.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
in my 20s and 5’1:mjhaps: life ain’t fair Might steal some inches from you gabadh baa tahay you ain’t need it :mjohreally:

Bro you’re a Somali Hobbit, a whole Sobbit. Go 245andMe your ass and look for that Habashi great great grandmother that sabotaged your Somali height gene.

You got to procreate with a 6’3 Somali girl to give your children a chance, leave the 5’4 one.

:francis:

Bro you’re a Somali Hobbit, a whole Sobbit. Go 245andMe your ass and look for that Habashi great great grandmother that sabotaged your Somali height gene.

You got to procreate with a 6’3 Somali girl to give your children a chance, leave the 5’4 one.

:francis:
Claiming for them cherries will be a lot harder than, I’ll be tired and sweating before I reach belly button :whew:

I don’t have any habesha blood running thro my veins I’m just the rare farax

Trending