Saving habits..

I am bad with money. I am an impulsive shopper specially with food lol
So today i actually did some calculations and did the math cus i know the amount i spend would give heart attack.
If i saved just 20 bucks a day i would have over 7k by next year this time around. 20 dollar isnt much! Why the hell did i not think of this before.ok better late than sorry lol
Anyone else willing to take this challenge with me?
Lets save up atleast 20 or more a day. Lets see who actually saves up?
Who's in? Save less than 20 if you're broke student.
I wanna do this for 3 years and not tell anyone lol

Last edited:
It’s easy when you don’t have a life/responsibilities. Your empty inside but your bank account isn’t :mjhaps: Just waiting for an astute Halimo to come around and clean me out for all I got :rejoice:

No I am saying I can save many 20s a day and I do I just don’t know what the point of it is Lool.
The point is for security. Or i will help you out with it.get in my dm so i can send u my paypal lol
Seriously thou when you have enough money in the bank it will help you walk away from a job that tries to abuse you it can aslo help you be more creative at work because you wont be scared of losing your job as much and you can also defend yourself from bully coworkers with confidence compare to when you have to put up with so much bs because you're living paycheck to paycheck.
Save up!

The point is for security. Or i will help you out with it.get in my dm so i can send u my paypal lol
Seriously thou when you have enough money in the bank it will help you walk away from a job that tries to abuse you it can aslo help you be more creative at work because you wont be scared of losing your job as much and you can also defend yourself from bully coworkers with confidence compare to when you have to put up with so much bs because you're living paycheck to paycheck.
Save up!
That’s true and that’s mainly why I did it. I just expected to use it eventually.

lmao abaayo your about to have a dozen ppl sending me dms.

I am bad with money. I am an impulsive shopper specially with food lol
So today i actually did some calculations and did the math cus i know the amount i spend would give heart attack.
If i saved just 20 bucks a day i would have over 7k by next year this time around. 20 dollar isnt much! Why the hell did i not think of this before.ok better late than sorry lol
Anyone else willing to take this challenge with me?
Lets save up atleast 20 or more a day. Lets see who actually saves up?
Who's in? Save less than 20 if you're broke student.
I wanna do this for 3 years and not tell anyone lol
I did this in 2012, when i first visited hargeisa, i find out that 1$ is alot of money. I used to spend all my salary money by the end of the month i never saved dollar in my life. After i came Back i started to change my habits and RESPECTed my money hard earning money more and started saving. 2015 after 3years of Saving i bought a land and builded a house in hargeisa(70k) and muqdisho(73k). Now im just collecting taxfree rent money. While the houses value is going up.

I did this in 2012, when i first visited hargeisa, i find out that 1$ is alot of money. I used to spend all my salary money by the end of the month i never saved dollar in my life. After i came Back i started to change my habits and RESPECTed my money hard earning money more and started saving. 2015 after 3years of Saving i bought a land and builded a house in hargeisa(70k) and muqdisho(73k). Now im just collecting taxfree rent money. While the houses value is going up.
MashaAllah you are the donald trump of somalis lol except your money is not stolen from the poor.
I eventually want to buy a house in somali too.

MashaAllah you are the donald trump of somalis lol except your money is not stolen from the poor.
I eventually want to buy a house in somali too.
Haha thnx...btw if you cant afford to buy a house, then atleast buy land( its the price of the land that goes up not the building) then you can build the House later when you ready.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6288.jpg