• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I thought so.

fake outrage. You don't care.

Like the Turks, I believe in one woman per household. I think using science to create children outside the womb will be faster, easier and more efficient. Stretchmark free.:hillarybiz:

a305af8e-9d66-4e79-b0f2-838a58942f6d

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
:gaasdrink: Not to my knowledge. Just reporting. You're thoughts, madame?

Waa maadays (satire) ee ayaan loo fahmin wax sidaa ka duwan.

I don't want there to be any misunderstanding but thank you for the warm welcome.

waa caadi walaal,xagayga kaftaan bay iga ahayd, the boy band one was funnier

Simple solutions to simple problems.

Maldevelopment is caused by improper nutrition during the key development phases of the human. You cannot undo poor development and growth; you only have one chance to follow nature’s law or suffer dearly.
The key stages are embryonic stage (Father’s and Hooyo’s health), birth till 5 when the facial structure is formed and puberty, when hormonal lead development has the greatest impact on facial development, beauty and intelligence.
The root cause of Somalis poor development is processed foods which are toxic to the human body especially the organs.

Refined Sugar, known as Sucrose as a Sugar named Fructose which destroys the Liver. The Liver is where HGH is produced, Vitamin D, stablizies blood sugar and detoxifies the blood. How can you have a healthy child is you are feeding them a substance worse to the liver than alcohol itself? Somali children worldwide are “developing” with livers worse than Stacey’s on his 10th shot of the night on a 4 day bender. Sugar, Surcose or Fructose is a toxic a human SHOULD NEVER EAT yet this is one of the main substance in the modern toxic Somali diet.

Grains. Grains are extremely toxic to the gut, irritate the gut lining, destroy the immune system and damage intellect. Once the gut is damaged, it comes permeable, and the blood-barrier is destroyed, now toxins in the blood, with a damaged liver. Well, guess what the human body does since the defence system isn’t working. It puts them in the lymphatic system, thus congesting the nose, ear and throat. Somali child can no longer breathe but need oxygen, they start to mouth breath. The tongue is the seat of beauty, and teeth form around the tongue. Now since the gut is destroyed, lymphatic system is congested, mouth breathing occurs, the teeth no longer have set of instructions to follow, and then develop improperly hence the Somali bucktooth stereotype. Oh, the Gut also produces Vitamin K2, a vitamin along with A and D create strong bones.

Now the Liver is damaged, you have diabetes, which majority of Somali youth have, hence the skinny stereotype. Sugar (Glucose) and Fructose, damage the kidney, the organ for the final activation of Vitamin D, and vitamin D thickens, enlarges and creates strong bones.

Once blood glucose rise beyong the nature limit since Insulin isn’t working, along with Fructose, SUGAR DESTROYS THE AMINO ACID IN THE BLOOD AND MUSCLE TISSUE AS WELL. So basically, Somalis grow taller, because HGH makes you taller, since being diabetic and consuming high fructose diet they don’t have what I call the “thickening” materials to develop. Sugar(Glucose) and Fructose also demineralize the minerals in the body such as Zinc, Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium and so on. So because of Fructose, which causes Insulin resistance and a toxic itself, Somalis in 2018 ARE GROWING BUT AREN’T THICKENING. NO AMINO ACIDS OR MINERALS WITH LOW FAT SOULBE VITMAINS ALONG WITH A POOR HOROMONAL LEVELS. SKINNY SOMALI STEREOTYPE IS BIRTH

The solution is easier than understanding the problem

The Somali diet from 2019 onwards for everyone especially developing children and pregnant women are the following

Ogranic Meats, all types. The more Organs the better, especially Liver
Raw Organic Dairy Products, Raw Milk, Raw Butter. Ghee, raw Ghee, Raw Yoghurt, Raw Kefir and so on
Eggs, as much eggs you can eat. With butter or ghee,
Zero Refined Sugar/Fructose
Zero Grains
Zero Processed Food
Limited exposure to environmental chemicals

Humans should operate on a HIGH FAT diet. Yes, carbs are fine but most Somalis are diabetic. Basically eat the same way our ancestors did.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Simple solutions to simple problems.

Maldevelopment is caused by improper nutrition during the key development phases of the human. You cannot undo poor development and growth; you only have one chance to follow nature’s law or suffer dearly.
The key stages are embryonic stage (Father’s and Hooyo’s health), birth till 5 when the facial structure is formed and puberty, when hormonal lead development has the greatest impact on facial development, beauty and intelligence.
The root cause of Somalis poor development is processed foods which are toxic to the human body especially the organs.

Refined Sugar, known as Sucrose as a Sugar named Fructose which destroys the Liver. The Liver is where HGH is produced, Vitamin D, stablizies blood sugar and detoxifies the blood. How can you have a healthy child is you are feeding them a substance worse to the liver than alcohol itself? Somali children worldwide are “developing” with livers worse than Stacey’s on his 10th shot of the night on a 4 day bender. Sugar, Surcose or Fructose is a toxic a human SHOULD NEVER EAT yet this is one of the main substance in the modern toxic Somali diet.

Grains. Grains are extremely toxic to the gut, irritate the gut lining, destroy the immune system and damage intellect. Once the gut is damaged, it comes permeable, and the blood-barrier is destroyed, now toxins in the blood, with a damaged liver. Well, guess what the human body does since the defence system isn’t working. It puts them in the lymphatic system, thus congesting the nose, ear and throat. Somali child can no longer breathe but need oxygen, they start to mouth breath. The tongue is the seat of beauty, and teeth form around the tongue. Now since the gut is destroyed, lymphatic system is congested, mouth breathing occurs, the teeth no longer have set of instructions to follow, and then develop improperly hence the Somali bucktooth stereotype. Oh, the Gut also produces Vitamin K2, a vitamin along with A and D create strong bones.

Now the Liver is damaged, you have diabetes, which majority of Somali youth have, hence the skinny stereotype. Sugar (Glucose) and Fructose, damage the kidney, the organ for the final activation of Vitamin D, and vitamin D thickens, enlarges and creates strong bones.

Once blood glucose rise beyong the nature limit since Insulin isn’t working, along with Fructose, SUGAR DESTROYS THE AMINO ACID IN THE BLOOD AND MUSCLE TISSUE AS WELL. So basically, Somalis grow taller, because HGH makes you taller, since being diabetic and consuming high fructose diet they don’t have what I call the “thickening” materials to develop. Sugar(Glucose) and Fructose also demineralize the minerals in the body such as Zinc, Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium and so on. So because of Fructose, which causes Insulin resistance and a toxic itself, Somalis in 2018 ARE GROWING BUT AREN’T THICKENING. NO AMINO ACIDS OR MINERALS WITH LOW FAT SOULBE VITMAINS ALONG WITH A POOR HOROMONAL LEVELS. SKINNY SOMALI STEREOTYPE IS BIRTH

The solution is easier than understanding the problem

The Somali diet from 2019 onwards for everyone especially developing children and pregnant women are the following

Ogranic Meats, all types. The more Organs the better, especially Liver
Raw Organic Dairy Products, Raw Milk, Raw Butter. Ghee, raw Ghee, Raw Yoghurt, Raw Kefir and so on
Eggs, as much eggs you can eat. With butter or ghee,
Zero Refined Sugar/Fructose
Zero Grains
Zero Processed Food
Limited exposure to environmental chemicals

Humans should operate on a HIGH FAT diet. Yes, carbs are fine but most Somalis are diabetic. Basically eat the same way our ancestors did.

Are you arguing in favour of a semi-paleo lifestyle?

:farmajoyaab:

Are you arguing in favour of a semi-paleo lifestyle?

:farmajoyaab:
Somewhat, I’m a huge supporter and advocator of Raw Organic Dairy products. A lot of paleo crowd are misinformed about dairy. The issue is the pasteurization of dairy which is causing all health issues. Raw Dairy is fine for all humans.

Meat Eggs Dairy, that is all a human needs to develop perfectly, healthy and aesthetically, the more of these substances the merrier. Don’t get it confused vegetables, fruits and starches like potato and rice are treats in the diet; aren’t necessary at all. But they don’t damage the organs like wheat based products like pasta, bread, ingera and so on. So there consumption doesn’t register any interest in me nor do I warn people against them unless they are diabetic, which sadly majority of Somalis are.

As long as the organs aren’t damaged, minerals, proteins and hormones are all operating fine, the human will develop perfectly. Nature makes no mistake, man does.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somewhat, I’m a huge supporter and advocator of Raw Organic Dairy products. A lot of paleo crowd are misinformed about dairy. The issue is the pasteurization of dairy which is causing all health issues. Raw Dairy is fine for all humans.

Meat Eggs Dairy, that is all a human needs to develop perfectly, healthy and aesthetically, the more of these substances the merrier. Don’t get it confused vegetables, fruits and starches like potato and rice are treats in the diet; aren’t necessary at all. But they don’t damage the organs like wheat based products like pasta, bread, ingera and so on. So there consumption doesn’t register any interest in me nor do I warn people against them unless they are diabetic, which sadly majority of Somalis are.

As long as the organs aren’t damaged, minerals, proteins and hormones are all operating fine, the human will develop perfectly. Nature makes no mistake, man does.

:samwelcome: Eggs and dairy are common food allergies/sensitives, too.

Do you think Somali youth would be receptive to this type of dietary change?

:samwelcome: Eggs and dairy are common food allergies/sensitives, too.

Do you think Somali youth would be receptive to this type of dietary change?

Eggs and Raw(Emphasis Raw) Dairy aren’t allergies. Allergies are caused gut permeability which can be caused by a host of things, grains, cellulose, anti-nutrients in vegetables, fibre, fructose, processed food and industrial chemicals. Undigested proteins enter the blood stream which causes an autoimmune response in the body. When the Chinese men thousands years ago since all diseases and conditions are result of congestion; they weren't lying.

Do you have access to Raw Butter or Raw Kefir? Within days or a week or so; these two items will heal and seal the gut, and these supposed allergies will disappear. Allergies are congested lymphatic system and congested filtration system. Your body’s defence mechanism isn’t working.

I have saved a few Somali boys, well those who have listened. Turned poorly developing boys in their early teens into well-developed young men. But my message isn’t getting through, people enjoy food too much, which I term pleasure by death (In our case, poor development).

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Eggs and Raw(Emphasis Raw) Dairy aren’t allergies. Allergies are caused gut permeability which can be caused by a host of things, grains, cellulose, anti-nutrients in vegetables, fibre, fructose, processed food and industrial chemicals. Undigested proteins enter the blood stream which causes an autoimmune response in the body. When the Chinese men thousands years ago since all diseases and conditions are result of congestion; they weren't lying.

Do you have access to Raw Butter or Raw Kefir? Within days or a week or so; these two items will heal and seal the gut, and these supposed allergies will disappear. Allergies are congested lymphatic system and congested filtration system. Your body’s defence mechanism isn’t working.

I have saved a few Somali boys, well those who have listened. Turned poorly developing boys in their early teens into well-developed young men. But my message isn’t getting through, people enjoy food too much, which I term pleasure by death (In our case, poor development).

I've done paleo for nearing 4 years due to an autoimmune condition. It's essentially the only thing that has worked to put it in remission. I haven't done many reintroductions. Raw dairy is considered illegal so there is no way of me consuming it unless I own a cow. All milk is to be pasteurized by law. I get what you're saying. Food cultivation, preparation and consumption practices play a role in why some people have a tough time digesting and assimilating nutrients from the food they consume.

Food is central to people and their social life. It makes them feel like they belong. And they are essentially doing what they know how. People eat what makes them feel good. :farmajoyaab: Thing is they aren't quite aware that they don't have to punish or restrict their bodies with a health change. They can have it all. Eat food that vibes with their taste buds, is nutrient dense and have boundless energy.

The first step is how one relates to their food and chewing it properly. Often times people are hurried when they eat. And in some cases quite stressed. If there's one thing they can start doing. It's to make their meals last at least 30 minutes and be conscious of the mental state they are in. Cortisol tends to shut down digestion and hold on to fat. A deep breathing exercise during a meal puts you out of a fight or flight mode. Merely putting down your fork and breathing actually assists with digestion. This is a very basic first step that anyone can do without making a radical change.

Last edited:
I've done paleo for nearing 4 years due to an autoimmune condition. It's essentially the only thing that has worked to put it in remission. I haven't done many reintroductions. Raw dairy is considered illegal so there is no way of me consuming it unless I own a cow. All milk is to be pasteurized by law. I get what you're saying. Food cultivation, preparation and consumption practices play a role in why some people have a tough time digesting and assimilating nutrients from the food they consume.
Sounds like your gut bacteria is completely out of whack; and they haven’t had or have the ability to heal the gut. Removing the inflammation foods seems to put everything to a halt but seems full recovery hasn’t occurred.

Raw Organic Butter, Raw Organic Kefir(Learn to double ferment), Tallow, Lamb Fat, or Ghee from Milk of grass fed cows will automatically seal and officially heal your gut lining. All three items I have listed are great for gut bacteria and contain ridiculous amounts of butyric acid, butyric acid is a saturated fat which help heal and seal the gut lining. You have stopped the inflammation and damage but now need to aid the repair and rejuvenation.

It’s criminal that raw milk is illegal; absolutely criminal.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sounds like your gut bacteria is completely out of whack; and they haven’t had or have the ability to heal the gut. Removing the inflammation foods seems to put everything to a halt but seems full recovery hasn’t occurred.

Raw Organic Butter, Raw Organic Kefir(Learn to double ferment), Tallow, Lamb Fat, or Ghee from Milk of grass fed cows will automatically seal and officially heal your gut lining. All three items I have listed are great for gut bacteria and contain ridiculous amounts of butyric acid, butyric acid is a saturated fat which help heal and seal the gut lining. You have stopped the inflammation and damage but now need to aid the repair and rejuvenation.

It’s criminal that raw milk is illegal; absolutely criminal.

Had it since I was a kid. Leaky gut was a trigger. Generally there is a 4 step process to healing the gut

1) Removal ( trigger foods and any unaddressed infections/bacteria overgrowth).
2) Replacing nutrients required for digestion (HCL and pepsin, probiotics and digestive enzymes)
3) Repairing the gut lining with bone broth, collagen, l-glutamine and organ meats.
4) Reinnoculating with good bacteria through fermented vegetables/foods.

I've gone back and forth between stages.

My current goal is weight gain. In something as restrictive as Paleo. Its very possible to be underweight. Though I think its healthier to pay attention to body composition. I've put on 5 pounds through watching Macros and logging my food intake. I went from 102 lbs to 107 lbs. My goal is at least 110 lbs. I started resistance training which has helped.

Had it since I was a kid. Leaky gut was a trigger. Generally there is a 4 step process to healing the gut

1) Removal ( trigger foods and any unaddressed infections/bacteria overgrowth).
2) Replacing nutrients required for digestion (HCL and pepsin, probiotics and digestive enzymes)
3) Repairing the gut lining with bone broth, collagen, l-glutamine and organ meats.
4) Reinnoculating with good bacteria through fermented vegetables/foods.

I've gone back and forth between stages.

My current goal is weight gain. In something as restrictive as Paleo. Its very possible to be underweight. Though I think its healthier to pay attention to body composition. I've put on 5 pounds through watching Macros and logging my food intake. I went from 102 lbs to 107 lbs. My goal is at least 110 lbs. I started resistance training which has helped.

Watch Part 3 on Evil fats on youtube

Have you read the works of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride or watched any of her videos? If you haven't I suggest you get a pen and paper and watch these videos. She explains in detail the importance of Raw Organic Dairy and the damaging effects grains, chemicals, sugar, vegetables and fruits can have on the digestive tract.

Weight is a touchy subject, maybe naturally you are a slim slender woman? Have you ever checked your hormonal levels and vitamin D levels? Hormones play a major role in health and weight.

I truly suggest you do some more research on the power and healing properties of Raw Milk and its offsprings,

Status
Not open for further replies.