Save Australia!!!

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Low IQ right wing babble. Do you have any original thoughts? Tulsi is a Russian asset

Any evidence that she is? Where is your original thought? Many left wingers online, including prominent ones like Glenn Greenwald, disagree with that attack. Only corporate media and their paid dogs are suggesting this. She's a Russian puppet because she's anti-war, that's why, and poodles like you eat it up. Again, where is your evidence?

those American retarded's must be really bored they are always protesting over some retarded shit, I swear to god the police should just bring out the dogs and fire hoses.

What's wrong with Tulsi Gabbard? Let me guess, is she a Russian asset? How is Dore a grifter when he has not once asked for donations in any of his videos or in his Twitter account? You're clearly a shameless TYT fanboy. You have never watched a single Jimmy Dore video. He is the real progressive. Ana Kasparian and that fat Turk are fake and the real grifters. I can't believe you're using TYT talking points on me. You can never lie to me about Dore.

Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian agent and I haven't even so much as hinted at that, so please chill.

The problem with Tulsi is that she's inconsistent; she made herself into some sort of anti-war avatar and immediately attacked Biden (On Fox) after he did precisely what she campaigned on. Tulsi seems to have changed her tune on U.S. foreign policy as well.

Tulsi is now condemning calls to investigate and hold accountable the border agents that used whips on Haitian refugees.

Dore constantly attacks Progressives when he appears on Right-wing platforms like Tucker Carlson; he's a complete nutter that gets chummy with the Right.

PS: I don't like TYT at all; they receive money from unsavoury quarters, so...

I never said anything against Wikileaks.

Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian agent and I haven't even so much as hinted at that, so please chill.

The problem with Tulsi is that she's inconsistent; she made herself into some sort of anti-war avatar and immediately attacked Biden (On Fox) after he did precisely what she campaigned on. Tulsi seems to have changed her tune on U.S. foreign policy as well.

Tulsi is now condemning calls to investigate and hold accountable the border agents that used whips on Haitian refugees.

Dore constantly attacks Progressives when he appears on Right-wing platforms like Tucker Carlson; he's a complete nutter that gets chummy with the Right.

PS: I don't like TYT at all; they receive money from unsavoury quarters, so...

I never said anything against Wikileaks.
She has a huge following on Fox News. Guys like Hannity and Tucker are huge fans

Trending

Latest posts