Savage things you done to women

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Getting a abortion (not my baby) i told her she cud be with me if she did nd i took her to the clinic nd few days after the abortion ( last week) we cant be togetha but we can still f*ck tho. She was cool with it :ftw9nwa: smashed couple times n blocked her num

I sold her a dream n went ghost

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Any girl who casually discusses aborting a foetus with you, really isn't into you. That's the shit they do on the sly, take two week Caribbean holidays with girlfriends out of the blue for if they're into you.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If he's that idiot that kept talking about the moon and clouds during our date then yes.
You're full of shit you know that?:angryman:How dare you disrespect a fellow Farax like that? Did you want him to talk about your forehead?:lolbron:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You're full of shit you know that?:angryman:How dare you disrespect a fellow Farax like that? Did you want him to talk about your forehead?:lolbron:

SubhanAllah my forehead is so smooth, pimple free and high and noble just like my ancestry. I wanted him to talk about something exciting. Plus that Farax was wearing women's perfume. I suspect I went on a date with @AbdiJohnson

Status
Not open for further replies.