Saudis stops Djibouti & Sudan livestock, requests for Somaliland livestock instead

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Most likely fake news. The livestock of Djibouti has the same origin namely the Ogaden so if Rift Valley disease does break out it will affect the entire region. Saudi Arabia banned livestock from Somaliland from 2000 to 2009 and from 2016 to 2017, so since 2000 it has only exported for less than 9 years. As I said earlier, it's the same origin.

Mashallah, it is great somaliland since the depend on exports of camels, sheeps and goals which are slaughtered in Mecca and Medina Saudi Arabia .

Most likely fake news. The livestock of Djibouti has the same origin namely the Ogaden so if Rift Valley disease does break out it will affect the entire region. Saudi Arabia banned livestock from Somaliland from 2000 to 2009 and from 2016 to 2017, so since 2000 it has only exported for less than 9 years. As I said earlier, it's the same origin.
Somaliland has the leading the region when it comes to disease detection & quarantine. Even Kenya recognizes that we're ahead in this field & want to learn from Somaliland. Fake news kulaha. Take your xaasidnimo elsewhere. Somaliland is moving forward

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@merka There is something deeply wrong with Somaliland's livestock export figures. I always keep track of these things, and Somaliland's livestock exports fell off a cliff from 2016-2019.

o8aJWGM.png

Somaliland has the leading the region when it comes to disease detection & quarantine. Even Kenya recognizes that we're ahead in this field & want to learn from Somaliland. Fake news kulaha. Take your xaasidnimo elsewhere. Somaliland is moving forward

"Wa somaliland ...... wa somaliland..... wa somaliland" it reminds me of a song that my dad used to play.

@merka There is something deeply wrong with Somaliland's livestock export figures. I always keep track of these things, and Somaliland's livestock exports fell off a cliff from 2016-2019.

o8aJWGM.png
2019 numbers are incomplete. They don't include this years hajj exports.

2017 & 2018 was low due to drought conditions. Numbers are coming back up now

Kenya is taking notes:qri8gs7:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Was anything I said false?

:gucciwhat: Djibouti is Somali state. How they have white and brown mix?

Djibouti is a country with a majority Somali population. However, there is a 35% afar population in the country. Therefore, it's not a "Somali state" because it would alienate people who are not ethnically somalis.