Saudis say they will build a nuke if Iran does, is shit getting real niggas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
This could open a can of worms so big all hell will break loose.
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...ia-will-seek-nuclear-weapon-if-Iran-does.html
68ae639b-f247-4131-b819-4e2d2a83704c_16x9_788x442.png

How you gon' have nuclear warheads, when you don't even have cinemas. Saudis need to stay in their lane and get their goods from Pakistan. They are obviously bluffing.

“Rabbi Yizchok said: ‘The year that Melech HaMoshiach [Messiah the King] will be revealed, all the nations of the world will be provoking each other. The King of Persia (Iran) will provoke the King of Arabia, and the King of Arabia will go to Edom (the West) to take counsel, but the King of Persia will in turn, destroy the entire world. The nations of the world will be outraged and panicked. They will fall on their faces, and they will experience pains like birth pangs. Israel too will be outraged and in a state of panic and ask, where do we go? But say unto them, “My children, do not fear, ‘Higiyah zman geulatchem’ [the time of your redemption has come]. And in the last redemption will be different from the first which was followed by further bondage and pain. After this last redemption, you will not again experience any further pain or subjugation.”

Papa Dajjal is on the way and we are all about to be cucked by shias lol

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Supposedly they can get them from Pakistan anytime based on reading I just did, also If Saudis get them then Egypt and Turkey both start the journey to getting them.

Not build that will take decades, buying from PK is more believable.
Or they could just import scientists like they usually do to produce for them but it'll still be hard for them.

The Saudis are obsessed with the "Shia menace", call them rafidi or worse, I don't understand why they can't just leave Shia people alone

“Rabbi Yizchok said: ‘The year that Melech HaMoshiach [Messiah the King] will be revealed, all the nations of the world will be provoking each other. The King of Persia (Iran) will provoke the King of Arabia, and the King of Arabia will go to Edom (the West) to take counsel, but the King of Persia will in turn, destroy the entire world. The nations of the world will be outraged and panicked. They will fall on their faces, and they will experience pains like birth pangs. Israel too will be outraged and in a state of panic and ask, where do we go? But say unto them, “My children, do not fear, ‘Higiyah zman geulatchem’ [the time of your redemption has come]. And in the last redemption will be different from the first which was followed by further bondage and pain. After this last redemption, you will not again experience any further pain or subjugation.”

Papa Dajjal is on the way and we are all about to be cucked by shias lol
The talmud cracks me up i swear.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Plus how are saudis gonna manage a nuclear plant if they can't handle a drone palace invasion. The iranians are also taking this situation as an excuse to build nukes again.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
They should just fight it out f*ck it Iran and Israel let’s go! First bring out the perpetrators and not their pitbulls(USA) and expose them in the battle field only to get destroyed and then make the them flee the second time around. 13 tribes of Ashkenazi running to all corners let’s make it happen!
:chrisfreshhah:

tumal

hyde
praying iran destroys all the gulf countries, it would beneficial to us because al shabaab will stop getting funding and while their countries are shit Somalia can become an oil superpower :kanyehmm:

The Saudis are obsessed with the "Shia menace", call them rafidi or worse, I don't understand why they can't just leave Shia people alone

There's a large Shia minority in eastern Saudi Arabia. A good analogy would be if historically a large Protestant minority lived in north-western Italy. The Pope would always fear the Protestant Europeans using them as a fifth column against Catholic Italy.

The Saudis have always been paranoid about the Shias in Yemen and eastern Arabia. These dress-wearing fags want to dominate the middle-east/arab/muslim world and Iran is a major obstacle. It doesn't help that Persians are more intelligent and have a more illustrious history than them, even after Islamisation.

Saudis will go back to eating lizards in the scorching ac-less desert in a few decades when oil loses its importance and the world runs on mostly renewables and nuclear.

I despise any Somali who supports the UK/US created Saudi state or any other Gulf states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending