Saudi's regret botched assassination attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia miscalculated. They have gotten to brazen, western countries do not like to see the Saudis so open with their dirty work.

Prince Salman, will be Saudi Arabia's downfall.

Because u were the xalimo I saw talking about shares tumbling, so I thought u knew about shares at the stock market. But anyway thanks for the news I realy appreciated

I have an interest in a lot of topics.

What do you know walaalo? Share your knowledge dont keep it all to yourself
:gaasdrink:

I have an interest in a lot of topics.

What do you know walaalo? Share your knowledge dont keep it all to yourself
:gaasdrink:
Kkkkkkkk OK here we go stocks are company shares that u buy from the stock market and it pays u back in interest like 10% a year and bonds are lending money to the company which pays u like 5 to 7% a year

Kkkkkkkk OK here we go stocks are company shares that u buy from the stock market and it pays u back in interest like 10% a year and bonds are lending money to the company which pays u like 5 to 7% a year

Do you have any stocks and bonds?

Do you have any stocks and bonds?
Not yet abayo am still learning about them, but when I have more knowledge about them and know how the market moves especially American markets than I will. I have also heard amazon stock is up 70% this year which means if i have invested 1000 dollar the return would be 1700 meaning 700 dollar profit :lawd: alla ilaahiyo nin taajir iga dig as Ku raxayste lacagta amim thumma amim:feedme:

Not yet abayo am still learning about them, but when I have more knowledge about them and know how the market moves especially American markets than I will. I have also heard amazon stock is up 70% this year which means if i have invested 1000 dollar the return would be 1700 meaning 700 dollar profit :lawd: alla ilaahiyo nin taajir iga dig as Ku raxayste lacagta amim thumma amim:feedme:

Amiin

Ugh I wanna be rich as well.

Amiin

Ugh I wanna be rich as well.
Somaha macanto f*ck those people that say money is the route to all evil once u rich u can help poor people or go back to the motherland and help your people or pay for people that want to go to haaj if u can only imagine the reward allah swt will give u :kendrickcry:

May the lord grant all of us millions of dollars of wealth from retarded decisions we make looking at shares on the market. Amiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending