Saudis plan to construct Garacad port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Saudi Arabia is not running out of money how can a country with the largest oil reserves run out of money? Its a result of falling oil prices and they by their own admission are diversifying their assets so investing in a place such as Garacad would be nothing for them but a small addition to their portfolio. The plan has always been a road from Goldogob-Ethiopia Tuurdibi border customs to Galkayo to Garacad port. The road has been cleared for pavement which is called wadaagsin. Garacad has a natural harbor.

If this is true Abdiweli has truly outdone himself with Bosaso and Garacad Puntland's trade will go up exponentially

Border customs with Ethiopia
800px-Tuur-dibi_Somali_ethiopia_custom_border.jpg

Wadaagsin
waga2.jpg

World Maritime News

Nigeria-Signs-Off-on-Ibom-Seaport-Project-1024x501.jpg

Nigeria Signs Off on Ibom Seaport Project

Nigeria’s Federal Executive Council has formally approved the ongoing development of the Ibom Deep Seaport & Free Trade Zone in Akwa Ibom State.

The country’s President Muhammadu Buhari granted approval for the development of the project, providing the port with the official status of a Free Trade Zone.

The project is monitored by the Ministerial Project Development and Steering Committee (MPDSC).

FEC approval paves the way for the upcoming Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) Concession tender by means of which international port investors and operators are identified and selected for the development.

The Ibom Deep Sea Port & Free Trade Zone is a Greenfield port and FTZ development in Akwa Ibom State in southeast Nigeria.

The port is projected to become a cargo gateway for the vast central and eastern Nigerian markets and beyond.

Felak Concept Limited (Abuja, Nigeria) and MTBS (Rotterdam, The Netherlands) are the transaction advisors for the project.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
World Maritime News

Nigeria-Signs-Off-on-Ibom-Seaport-Project-1024x501.jpg

Nigeria Signs Off on Ibom Seaport Project

Nigeria’s Federal Executive Council has formally approved the ongoing development of the Ibom Deep Seaport & Free Trade Zone in Akwa Ibom State.

The country’s President Muhammadu Buhari granted approval for the development of the project, providing the port with the official status of a Free Trade Zone.

The project is monitored by the Ministerial Project Development and Steering Committee (MPDSC).

FEC approval paves the way for the upcoming Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) Concession tender by means of which international port investors and operators are identified and selected for the development.

The Ibom Deep Sea Port & Free Trade Zone is a Greenfield port and FTZ development in Akwa Ibom State in southeast Nigeria.

The port is projected to become a cargo gateway for the vast central and eastern Nigerian markets and beyond.

Felak Concept Limited (Abuja, Nigeria) and MTBS (Rotterdam, The Netherlands) are the transaction advisors for the project.
I knew something was off. I was like suddenly Garacad is so green. :eek:

Instead of creating the negative enviroment here why dont you guys open your eyes into further aim.
I am now searching on the web for a potential and well experienced porject manager who would effeciently run the project.
I hope you guys can help me in this task or figure out any ideas that would help to help in the success of this project.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Instead of creating the negative enviroment here why dont you guys open your eyes into further aim.
I am now searching on the web for a potential and well experienced porject manager who would effeciently run the project.
I hope you guys can help me in this task or figure out any ideas that would help to help in the success of this project.
:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending