Saudis have been Abandoning their Kids Abroad, Now the Children want Answers | Foreign Correspondent

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somalis do this too. I have several half cadaan or half something else relatives on 23andme from places like the United States, Canada and the UK. Some of them even messaged me asking if I could possibly help them find their aabo. Sad stuff. One girl I saw was from California and half Yahud. I should get friendly with her. Might have a future in Hollyweird.

Good Vibes Smile GIF by Salesforce

This is the reason why Im scared of doing a DNA test, Im afraid of my few ilbax adeers and their shenanigans. I could have an army of half cadaan kids.

Imagine as a man you have a child with a non-muslim woman. You don’t raise it or stay in contact with your offspring.

If your child does not become muslim before his/her death, thats on you. On the day of judgment, your child will blame you for not teaching them Islam. You could go to hell. Never understood why some men think there would not be consequinces if they were not in their children lives. Allah sees everything.
Lots of men don’t like children, they value their freedom more.

What a good way to encourage being a deadbeat father without feeling any guilt
As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. There is no logic in saying a man has no responsibility to the child born out of zina. Did he not too engage in zina or is the woman the only person responsible. Family responsibility is a very important pillar in our deen, saying it allows deadbeat behaviour in my eyes is causing fitnah. As this documentary shows, Arab men are known for impregnating foreign women and then dipping so I'm not surprised they made up this rule excusing their deadbeat behaviour. The original ruling is in regards to the responsibility a man has for a child born out of zina that he is not biologically related to, i.e your wife having an affair and your responsibility to the child born out of the affair. Of course Arabs have twisted this ruling to suit their needs like they have twisted everything else.
It's more of a punishment for the man since he can't claim the child and the child doesn't take the fathers name.

Islamically, a man who has a son through zina has no obligation towards the child, and he has no right to the child.
yes but he will be recieving the sins of the hardship of the mother and the child that caused by zina and not helping them. so its a lose lose situation

Islamically, a man who has a son through zina has no obligation towards the child, and he has no right to the child.
So it is better for a man to be involved in his childs life and provide for them etc.. bc although he doesn't have an obligation he will be held accountable anyway for having a child with the women and causing harm to the child so in order to negate that he should help out

Jared and Sami are only looking for love from their fathers. It’s amazing Jared went to Saudi to get some connection and Sami is amongst the Muslim community in Guatemala. I hope they find better than that and gain Islam from their life circumstances. May Allah guide them to the xaqq.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The Chronciles of disastrous muslim men and their flight to hell ft. Saudi men season 76 episode 847

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are Arabs then. They have in common - we cannot count how many somali farahs have fathered whites and black americans half casts. My brother included. I have met my nephews from white moms, but do not plan to meet the African nieces and nephews.

its not necessary about them, it is all about me. I can't handle the stress of meeting them :(

zackattack

Cowabunga
Somalis are Arabs then. They have in common - we cannot count how many somali farahs have fathered whites and black americans half casts. My brother included. I have met my nephews from white moms, but do not plan to meet the African nieces and nephews.

its not necessary about them, it is all about me. I can't handle the stress of meeting them :(
You truly are a white worshipper

Trending

Latest posts