Saudis clap back at trump for murder probe comments!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn!! saudis must be taking lessons from Aabo Putin. They should call the next django Saudis unchained!!:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

https://www.ft.com/content/d3eb2392-cfad-11e8-a9f2-7574db66bcd5
2k3qt9.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Loool Saudis have always used money to get their way and it's worked everytime doubt theyd stop.

@Yaquub is financial times free in your country cause we need to subscribe. I've gained a lot of respect for Saudi Arabia after recent comments:

The French, German and UK foreign secretaries ratcheted up the pressure by releasing a joint statement calling on the Saudi government to give a complete and detailed account of Khashoggi’s disappearance, adding that those found to be responsible must be held to account.

Riyadh vowed to hit back against any action. “The kingdom affirms its total rejection of any threats and attempts to undermine it, whether through economic sanctions, political pressure or repeating false accusations,” it said.

“The kingdom also affirms that if it is [targeted by] any action, it will respond with greater action.” The statement also pointed out that the oil-rich kingdom “plays an effective and vital role in the world economy”.

@Yaquub is financial times free in your country cause we need to subscribe. I've gained a lot of respect for Saudi Arabia after recent comments:

The French, German and UK foreign secretaries ratcheted up the pressure by releasing a joint statement calling on the Saudi government to give a complete and detailed account of Khashoggi’s disappearance, adding that those found to be responsible must be held to account.

Riyadh vowed to hit back against any action. “The kingdom affirms its total rejection of any threats and attempts to undermine it, whether through economic sanctions, political pressure or repeating false accusations,” it said.

“The kingdom also affirms that if it is [targeted by] any action, it will respond with greater action.” The statement also pointed out that the oil-rich kingdom “plays an effective and vital role in the world economy”.
I'm not sure but it probably isn't free in the uk.

Oooohh world war 3 is coming lads:ooh: maybe that moving back to Somalia and farming idea wasn't so bad after all and best of all it won't include us as long some ayrab claiming/sympathising politician doesn't say we're their brothers and friends and send some skinny 15 year olds and a soviet Soviet era bomber, it probably will happen.:drakekidding: either way get ready walalos it's our time to tell inbred sand people to f*ck off or make money off them. Wallahi the profit you can make off overworking those big nosed fucks.:denzelnigga: either way it's time to learn how to farm and live a peaceful life as they all blow each other to pieces amiin ya allah:rejoice: may we all prosper from their downfall.

Thanks to that dirty oil we get to watch their hairy behinds crumble :liberaltears:
I think many will be dragged into ww2 regardless of which region you flee to. If nuclear weapons are not used then we might all stand a chance, otherwise it will be an early doomsday for all without bunkers and food supplies to last a year.

I think many will be dragged into ww2 regardless of which region you flee to. If nuclear weapons are not used then we might all stand a chance, otherwise it will be an early doomsday for all without bunkers and food supplies to last a year.
Unless our politicians are genuinely retarded Arab bootyclappers it shouldn't happen and even I know that they wouldn't go that far for them so really we shouldn't be dragged in otherwise that's gonna tear apart what was left of us. The chances of a nuclear war is small since no one actually wants to risk it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrlog

VIP
Those Naago are only afraid of USA/Trump.
They know regime change will commmence if they hike up Oil prices.
EU simply talk BS.
USA will use this to get extra dough from KSA by promising to look the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending