Saudi women are escaping to the west to seek asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only the lesbian Saudi women are fleeing.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree with our beautiful sister @CaliSomali. Somali men are trash for destroying their country and how Arab men are much better than us. At least Saudi Arabian men built a decent country for their people despite treating their women like shit. Saudi Arabia is relatively a good country and they done it by bending over to Israel and America, most of their wealth come from oil but oil will become worthless in the future. They fund ISIS, Al-Shabaab, Al-Qaeda and other terrorists around the world and they also spread Wahhabism ideology to destabilize Muslim countries.

I think our sister was trying to tell us at least be good as them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Women all over the world are exactly the same in nature repressing them by forcing them into burkas and forced marriage will just make them rebel more trust me. This worked in the past but now with technology they see the freedom western women have and they want it

I agree with our beautiful sister @CaliSomali. Somali men are trash for destroying their country and how Arab men are much better than us. At least Saudi Arabian men built a decent country for their people despite treating their women like shit. Saudi Arabia is relatively a good country and they done it by bending over to Israel and America, most of their wealth come from oil but oil will become worthless in the future. They fund ISIS, Al-Shabaab, Al-Qaeda and other terrorists around the world and they also spread Wahhabism ideology to destabilize Muslim countries.

I think our sister was trying to tell us at least be good as them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
f*ck Gulf Arab women. They have tortured their Filipino and African maids working for them alongside their countrymen. I don’t give af about their “plight”.
:camby:
And when Abdis try to insult Xalimos, I’m only there to bring the heat to them as well. It’s nothing personal.
:damedamn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
f*ck Gulf Arab women. They have tortured their Filipino and African maids working for them alongside their countrymen. I don’t give af about their “plight”.
:camby:
And when Abdis try to insult Xalimos, I’m only there to bring the heat to them as well. It’s nothing personal.
:damedamn:

Do you remember that disgusting Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, the previous president of Somalia when he sent Somali women as maids to Saudi Arabia just for money?

Look how they are treated by Saudi men. These animals are even laughing about it while abusing her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you remember that disgusting Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, the previous president of Somalia when he sent Somali women as maids to Saudi Arabia just for money?

Look how they are treated by Saudi men.

The idea that Somali women will be maid is funny to me. Where will they hide the arrogance & laziness lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The idea that Somali women will be maid is funny to me. Where is they hide the aroogance & laziness lol

I agree with you. That's what Somali women did in Yemen when they were escaping from the civil war in Somalia.

Somali people had too much pride and would never work in a lower tier job, not even Somali women. The Somali presence in Yemen had influence in trade, commerce, banking, and especially in the legal profession made them exceedingly influential.

In Yemen, Somalis had the equal status of a Yemeni while Ethiopians who also have too much pride had an inferior social status and their workers would work in low quality job and get abused for it.

GuEavqliRIKNmcBq2a9Hgg.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with you. That's what Somali women did in Yemen when they were escaping from the civil war in Somalia.

Somali people had too much pride and would never work in a lower tier job, not even Somali women. The Somali presence in Yemen had influence in trade, commerce, banking, and especially in the legal profession made them exceedingly influential.

In Yemen, Somalis had the equal status of a Yemeni while Ethiopians who also have too much pride had an inferior social status and their workers would work in low quality job and get abused for it.

GuEavqliRIKNmcBq2a9Hgg.png

Is that why i dont listen to my boss. ALL her ideas are CRAP. I have said I TOLD U SO so many times i stopped counting. I guess i dont blame haters, it scuks to see someone smart tell u i told u so many times.

tea time

Saudia Arabia spreads deadly idelogies to other countries but now they are becoming more "progressive" its bullshit. they just had concerts outside of Mecca, Mariah Carey was there loool.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saudia Arabia spreads deadly idelogies to other countries but now they are becoming more "progressive" its bullshit. they just had concerts outside of Mecca, Mariah Carey was there loool.

It is because of the Corrupt killer Prince. He wants to be American. Saudi & progressiveness is laughable.,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you know they held WWE in Saudi Arabia Jeddah, the anchor called the city "progressive" :mjlol:

Its useless to make Mecca and Madina progressive. Allaah swt has promised to protect the holly cities until the end of times. I think this prince will be murdered and a more conservative prince will take over.

My spirits tells me

Last edited:
@Factz

Where is @CaliSomali ? She disappeared when she heard your criticism of Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

Let me play the devil advocate and say that most of the Saudis are decent people and don’t abuse their domestic workers. Secondly, there are still Somalis, both men and women making a very dangerous tahriib to Yemen with the sole purpose of getting into Saudi Arabia and finding employment there. They are very desperate people and will take any risks including the Saudi border forces new guidelines of shoot to kill of people sneaking into Saudi Arabia because of the Houthis in Yemen. Isn’t it better if they can legally get into Saudi Arabia and work legally there?

As for Saudi women seeking freedom, that’s human nature, however aren’t we Somalis adopting the salafi manhaj enmasse that produces such results?

Its useless to make Mecca and Madina progressive. Allaah swt has promised to protect the holly cities until the end of times. I think this price will be murdered and a more conservative prince will take over.

My spirits tells me
the prince is paranoid he won't be murdered easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts