Saudi queen endorses Male dominance: "A woman is tough in her weakness but the Male is the ultimate master who knows what's best"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
اعوذ بالله، انت عنجد موافق لرايها؟ مافي وحدة صومالية ممكن تمشي بهي المصيحة، مستحيل.

بس انت ليش حزرت انها لهجة لبنانية؟

Idk dude. They all sound alike. "عم بحكي " "مرا" " حزرت" levantine dialect.
I thought it was lebanese, because I non-voluntarily read in lebanese accent. but now that i think about it, it could be syrian too. you should've helped me out, and somehow included شوب the only arabic word i know is 100% syrian.

Btw, how was living in Syria? Are they as nice as people say? The syrians I know are all good chill people here in the UAE.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Idk dude. They all sound alike. "عم بحكي " "مرا" " حزرت" levantine dialect.
I thought it was lebanese, because I non-voluntarily read in lebanese accent. but now that i think about it, it could be syrian too. you should've helped me out, and somehow included شوب the only arabic word i know is 100% syrian.

Btw, how was living in Syria? Are they as nice as people say? The syrians I know are all good chill people here in the UAE.
They are good in general, good hospitality and neighbourhood, but that doesn't mean they all are engales

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
No word of a lie there. However the man must first learn to lead and control himself. Emotionally and physically weak niggas should not get married until he fortifies himself. Weak niggas attract women who don't listen which continues the cycles of the single motherhood and the dead beat fatherhood.

Trending

Latest posts