Saudi Prince MBS welcoming Christians Evangelicals to preach in Saudi Arabia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So Chinese govt is persecuting Chinese Muslims, the Saudi Arabia is welcoming Evangelical Christians into the scared land. I feel like an Omen is about to hit the world stage!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/saudi-crown-prince-hosts-christian-evangelicals-213328290.html

34c17417652278c1d4fdb28c0dcfa5fc3621c69f.jpg

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can careless but my only issue is how Somalis are sold in this 1 Islam world they one must protect them if they’re attacked.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can careless but my only issue is how Somalis are sold in this 1 Islam world they one must protect them if they’re attacked.

Reklly i am not following u? 1 island ???

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

How did any of you understood what I wrote. Damm me. What was I on :farmajoyaab:

I made no sense

I apologize folks.

What I intended to say was that our people are retards for clinging on to this belief of “The blessed land of Saudia. We must stand by her in any eventuality”. Waar the leaders of Arabia are far far far gone from any Islamic doctrine or purpose. Walahi they are further than the koofiyad yaraasha. Today’s biggest munaafaqs are the rulers of Arabia. Countries like Somalia should charter their own cothdam path. Just do you. Forget about Islamic unity because there’s none. Allow good relationships with all nations. Allow Israel to be our best friends. Let them turn our desert into a fertile land. Let them have a base in Hobyo. Cothdammit​

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How did any of you understood what I wrote. Damm me. What was I on :farmajoyaab:

I made no sense

I apologize folks.

What I intended to say was that our people are retards for clinging on to this belief of “The blessed land of Saudia. We must stand by her in any eventuality”. Waar the leaders of Arabia are far far far gone from any Islamic doctrine or purpose. Walahi they are further than the koofiyad yaraasha. Today’s biggest munaafaqs are the rulers of Arabia. Countries like Somalia should charter their own cothdam path. Just do you. Forget about Islamic unity because there’s none. Allow good relationships with all nations. Allow Israel to be our best friends. Let them turn our desert into a fertile land. Let them have a base in Hobyo. Cothdammit​

Rkelly

Although i agree with you with the lax of morals of the Saudi, Mecca & Madina still stand as the sacred land for the Muslims. It does not belong to the arabs. it belongs to Allaah swt

Trending