Saudi just allowed women to drive. Why it take so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm not being funny but why exactly is it important for them to be allowed to legally drive. It's not that important and kinda useless. :cosbyhmm:
These women are living better than majority of the world yet we are fighting for them to be able to drive instead of having a own paid private chauffeur they normally get.
Imagine if the west carried a about saudi women driving as much as child hunger:dwill:
I'm actually annoyed they got this because if they wanted it bad enough they would have fought for it themselves. No point of giving people rights if they don't want it bad enough

what tf took these niggas so damn long.

Why were they so against women having the ability to drive.

Are there any other countries that ban women from driving?

Are women in Somali allowed to drive? Surprisingly a lot of videos I see in Somalia I mostly just see men driving in the videos. I never really thought about this until now actually. Why haven’t I seen a Somali lady driving a car in Somalia in the various YouTube vids I saw.

@Factz @World @R.Kelly @zeinap83 @Blade1 @Yaquub @AliUK @Knowles @PhaedrusHunt @Western4Life @Wei @Nomad2054
I don't think i've ever seen a woman drive in somalia either, but good for saudi women.
:salute:

Kkkkk jerome miskiin this is somalia no one is teaching anyone how to drive kkk:cryinglaughsmiley:

Cars dont even drive on the same side of the road loooll some on the right some on the left. The roads are truly representative of our people.
What's the point of opening a driving school, when half the country doesn't have roads and traffic lights?

:chrisfreshhah:

I'm not being funny but why exactly is it important for them to be allowed to legally drive. It's not that important and kinda useless. :cosbyhmm:
These women are living better than majority of the world yet we are fighting for them to be able to drive instead of having a own paid private chauffeur they normally get.
Imagine if the west carried a about saudi women driving as much as child hunger:dwill:
I'm actually annoyed they got this because if they wanted it bad enough they would have fought for it themselves. No point of giving people rights if they don't want it bad enough
Ahahha this is true gulf women outside of saudi also dont drive. They dont really need to they have 24/7 drivers. It not being illegal doesnt matter for privledged saudis. However there are a lot of people that arent as privledged including somalis sudanis etc that live in that country. This legislation is important for them. Alot of boys under the age of 10 could be seen driving cuz their mothers werent allowed to. So its good for those families.

The west however is very annoying about it and turns it into an islam thing and im like...:kodaksmiley:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
there is no comparison between saudi womens living conditions and those of somali women, you know the rumour about Saudi men being pervs their women are no different.

knowing this the Saudi men chose to restrict their movements any way possible, cause if they get freedom like the rest, they will act no different to iranian women if not worst.

as an outsider its easy to judge without learning the truths of cultures, but talk to people who live there or travel and see things for yourself.

in every culture the women are a reflection of the men take for example the somali community, where some women have started rebelling against age old customs. because Customs that once applied to both sexes where now to be strictly practised by women only, as somali men we rebelled centuries ago and now some women are doing the same even though the consequences are much harsher.

we enforce our customs by means of character assassination where these Arabs restrict all movement, we have our way and they have theirs live and let live i say.

:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
golden chance they gona have lot fun with that picking up guys, watchout increase in accidents first few yrs.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Who fought for them outside of Saudi?

I have just seen people make fun of them for being behind in times. I saw one dude say that driving can injury the ovaries of a women so driving shouldn’t be allowed:russ::russ:. I seen a shit load of aunties drive soccer mom vans and they are are producing 8+ kids. The water in Saudi must be different.

I was shocked at first when I learned about it though. Cause here in the states I see Muslim women driving like all the time.
In fact mostly everything about saudi shocked me when I fully learned about the place. It’s like living in a huge masjid pretty much is how I describe the place. They have gender segregation, make it illegal for men and women to be in a room alone if they aren’t related, they didn’t have movie theaters for the longest time, and etc.

I once saw this beef with a saudi girl and a Somali girl on twitter and the Somali girl responded with “ I would say pull up but you can’t drive so” :dead:
The Saudi girl didn’t respond.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Women shouldn't be driving because their brain volume is smaller than mens on average.
Which makes them more prone to car related accidents.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

"On average, males have larger total brain volumes than females. Examination of the breakdown of studies providing total volumes by age categories indicated a bias towards the 18–59 year-old category"

:lolbron:

what tf took these niggas so damn long.

Why were they so against women having the ability

Are there any other countries that ban women from driving?

Are women in Somali allowed to drive? Surprisingly a lot of videos I see in Somalia I mostly just see men driving in the videos. I never really thought about this until now actually. Why haven’t I seen a Somali lady driving a car in Somalia in the various YouTube vids I saw.

@Factz @World @R.Kelly @zeinap83 @Blade1 @Yaquub @AliUK @Knowles @PhaedrusHunt @Western4Life @Wei @Nomad2054
Driving in middle East the middle East is not safe I personally woudnt drive if I lived in one of those countries

many many women drive in Somalia,you will see almost every one hour.

not creative mr government,,just look at one town only,,hargeisa, you see women driving all the time...you guys locked up in the west and cant envision whats happening out there. how many times I have to correct the diaspora.

many many women drive in Somalia,you will see almost every one hour.
Hmm maybe things have changed since ive been there but last i checked very very very few women drive. When i was there women used to get dissed and were the talk of the town if they got behind a wheel.:zhqjlmx:

Hmm maybe things have changed since ive been there but last i checked very very very few women drive. When i was there women used to get dissed and were the talk of the town if they got behind a wheel.:zhqjlmx:

I will be frank with you ,,you will see a woman driving in hargeisa almost every hour,so many, would say it has changed a lot last 7yrs or so. if you just look around while walking or driving you will be astonished how many women behind the wheels. its cos its has become a necessity as the population and the economy grew, you cant do much without driving.am sure its same in otha major towns depending on their population.
before 10yrs most women were into getting a mobile phone,,now every women planning to buy a car.
the diaspora here online only comn with assumptions,,things r changing fast and specially technology,you will find almost everything you need if you can pay.
theres absolutely nothing you miss from the west if you have the cash.
when I first went there 10 yrs ago you would hardly see childrens diapers and now you find in every neighborhood store and is very cheap,same with womens' accessories.Because people have settled down and business competition is high.,,remember what made Somalis entrepreneurs is the desert environment,lack of farming. education and business that's what you hear everywhere and so many both boys and girls goin to evening classes specially for English and computer related classes.

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

All they can do is talk shit but no one can stop a woman driving in SL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts