Saudi is fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-8-8_22-54-30.png

I’m telling you 2040 there will be Najd refugees washing up on the shores of Bosasso.

Najd don’t even let other Najd manage their Portfolios if it isn’t direct dividends from state owned companies or private equity firms.

Many Najd buy their mutual funds in Swiss banks. The ones who get out lucky are the hordes who bought property in NY, Singapore and London.

The middle class is finished and left dry. The average Najd isn’t prepared for this kind of austerity. The high net worth Najd are copying the Chinese and moving money real estate and gold.

Say no to Najd investors in Somalia.

I’m telling you 2040 there will be Najd refugees washing up on the shores of Bosasso.

Najd don’t even let other Najd manage their Portfolios if it isn’t direct dividends from state owned companies or private equity firms.

Many Najd buy their mutual funds in Swiss banks. The ones who get out lucky are the hordes who bought property in NY, Singapore and London.

The middle class is finished and left dry. The average Najd isn’t prepared for this kind of austerity. The high net worth Najd are copying the Chinese and moving money real estate and gold.

Say no to Najd investors in Somalia.

i can't believe muslims are happy to see other muslim fail

no one knows the future but as of right now saudi arabias military budget is maybe 10x bigger than somalias gdp. Saudi have some cool projects planned like the 500 billion $ city. MBS is working to diversify the economy and also dealing with the fact that majority of workers in the private sector are foreigners saudis are getting discriminated against in their own country. we should focus on developing Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts