Saudi Groom divorces wife after 2 hours because she

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She used snapchat. Fucking Arab men with their ass tendencies,

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1209358/saudi-groom-divorces-wife-two-hours-wedding-using-snapchat/

A groom in Saudi Arabia filed for divorce a mere two hours after the wedding ceremony because the bride broke an agreement not to share pictures of the ceremony on Snapchat.

Upon finding out that pictures of the wedding had been shared on the social media platform, the groom immediately filed for divorce. The agreement not to share pictures or video of the ceremony was said to be a binding one.

This one doesn't seem so bad. I mean, however strange, that very specific clause was in the marriage agreement after all. :icon lol:

"Hey Gurl, I wanna marry u and all. But can u do me just a small favor and not take any pictures of our wedding on Snapchat? "

"Of course I can. I love you"

"fckin great I love you 2. Can u put it in writing babe as this is very important to me?"

"aight where do I sign"

And then the girl fucking breaks this niggas heart damn :jcoleno: There is no loyalty in this world :mjcry:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They had a prenup that she wouldn't use social media to post photos of herself and she signed it and she didn't honour it. Its his right to file for a divorce. She should just be happy she still has her virginity and can marry a new man that will give her a nice wedding.

It could also be that she broke the agreement on purpose to get divorced because she realized she had made a mistake. Definitely a move I'd make. Waste his money on a wedding, look pretyy, eat nice xalwa and bounce without having to give anything in return. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
They had a prenup that she wouldn't use social media to post photos of herself and she signed it and she didn't honour it. Its his right to file for a divorce. She should just be happy she still has her virginity and can marry a new man that will give her a nice wedding.

It could also be that she broke the agreement on purpose to get divorced because she realized she had made a mistake. Definitely a move I'd make. Waste his money on a wedding, look pretyy, eat nice xalwa and bounce without having to give anything in return. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
U must really like your xalwa :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts