Saudi girl DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Bery interesting Saudis are racist against everyone I didn't even notice that she doesn't look saudi for me she looks arab

Doesn't she literally say though that she's not ethnically Saudi? I don't know if it was in this video or another of her's, but she states that her parents migrated to Mecca/or Medina from Bangladesh and Turkey.

Many hejazi arabs are mixed as that is an area that has an influx of people arriving for hajj. 100s of years ago, some people would just stay behind and some would intermarry with the local community. Also slavery was common.

Doesn't she literally say though that she's not ethnically Saudi? I don't know if it was in this video or another of her's, but she states that her parents migrated to Mecca/or Medina from Bangladesh and Turkey.

No she has one great grandfather who is originally From Bangladesh and one Grandmother who is half Turkish.

World

VIP
Yes but she has 0 African blood I was surprised though she may have middle eastern in her
That’s obviously false. Even Syrians and Lebanese people have 2-3% African let alone Saudis.

She looks North African because she has nappy hair.
That’s not nappy hair. That’s just curly hair. Even non-admixed whites can have that hair.

This is nappy hair(aka Madow):

A1D1CA34-30A5-4579-BD64-1D087D052B79.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Shes not an ethnic saudi

Saudi Arabia is a very diverse country. Only the Bedouin stock tribes are truly native there.

The urban citizen Saudi population has a lot of people of Levantine, Persian, North African, Central Asian origin living there.

And then they have a shitton of recent immigrants (especially from South Asia) as well from all over the Islamic world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending