Saudi forging an alliance with isreal

I think that the arabs can't take isreal out by force. They have to talk nicely to isreal to at least have a chance of making a palestinain state. I've fact that isreal has nukes simply means they've prevailed.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I think that the arabs can't take isreal out by force. They have to talk nicely to isreal to at least have a chance of making a palestinain state. I've fact that isreal has nukes simply means they've prevailed.
Israel said many times, there will be no Palestinian state, they will take west bank gradually, the Palestinians will have to go elsewhere. The current PM is the most crystal clear official PM who show the Israeli policy

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I feel like they've mostly given up on helping secure Palestine:

Much of this interview, to me, feels like he's subtly trying to say "We've done all we can for decades for the Palestinians but they keep sabotaging everything and well..."

Sesame Street Idk GIF

I reckon they'd have already normalized relations if MBS wasn't being tempered by the oday. He's not King yet.

I feel like they've mostly given up on helping secure Palestine:

Much of this interview, to me, feels like he's subtly trying to say "We've done all we can for decades for the Palestinians but they keep sabotaging everything and well..."

Sesame Street Idk GIF

I reckon they'd have already normalized relations if MBS wasn't being tempered by the oday. He's not King yet.
It's a leadeship problem, they had the opportunity to establish a state on 5 different occasions. As time's go by the dream of establishing a state gets slimmer and slimmer. When you don't have visionary leaders you'll go down this humiliating route. Turks were saved by ataturk, who modernised there state. Arabs had many dictators but none left a lasting legacy. This just further proves that the Great man theory is true. I put Napolean, Peter the great and Ataturk in that category.

It's a leadeship problem, they had the opportunity to establish a state on 5 different occasions. As time's go by the dream of establishing a state gets slimmer and slimmer. When you don't have visionary leaders you'll go down this humiliating route. Turks were saved by ataturk, who modernised there state. Arabs had many dictators but none left a lasting legacy. This just further proves that the Great man theory is true. I put Napolean, Peter the great and Ataturk in that category.
You can’t hold discussions with Israelis. Their plan’s very clear and there’s no agreement they will abide to. Saudis and the rest of the Arab world (Excluding Sadaams iraq, and libya) have long been subjects to the pressure and will of Israel and the US.

Most of Gulf Arab leadership has always been allies with Israel. All of their bogus speeches have been designed to cover their secret relationship. As a matter of fact, there are reports that some of these leaders themselves are secret Jews who hide their Jewishness from their Arab subjects.

Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah (The Table spread with Food)​

quran-bismi1.png

5_21.png

Translation of Quran 5:21:
"O my people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has destined for you ˹to enter˺. And do not turn back or else you will become losers.
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

"O my people, enter the blessed land [i.e., Palestine] which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah's cause] and [thus] become losers."
— Saheeh International

Chapter (17) sūrat l-isrā (The Night Journey)​

quran-bismi1.png

17_1.png

Translation of Quran 17:1
"Glory be to the One Who took His servant ˹Muḥammad˺ by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque whose surroundings We have blessed, so that We may show him some of Our signs. Indeed, He alone is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing."

"Exalted1 is He who took His Servant [i.e., Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] by night from al-Masjid al-Ḥarām to al-Masjid al-Aqṣā,2 whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing,3 the Seeing.4

— Saheeh International

Xoxoxo

VIP

Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah (The Table spread with Food)​

quran-bismi1.png

5_21.png

Translation of Quran 5:21:
"O my people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has destined for you ˹to enter˺. And do not turn back or else you will become losers.

"O my people, enter the blessed land [i.e., Palestine] which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah's cause] and [thus] become losers."
— Saheeh International

Chapter (17) sūrat l-isrā (The Night Journey)​

quran-bismi1.png

17_1.png

Translation of Quran 17:1
"Glory be to the One Who took His servant ˹Muḥammad˺ by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque whose surroundings We have blessed, so that We may show him some of Our signs. Indeed, He alone is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing."

"Exalted1 is He who took His Servant [i.e., Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] by night from al-Masjid al-Ḥarām to al-Masjid al-Aqṣā,2 whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing,3 the Seeing.4

— Saheeh International
Idk man the holy land was for the Jews to enter and fight off those who lived there at the time.

Idk man the holy land was for the Jews to enter and fight off those who lived there at the time.

You don't know what you're talking about. Before we can discuss those verses. are you a Muslim?

Holy Land is for Muslims. We've been commanded to fight for it and defended it. And we've been promised it will be in our hands, and will be the seat of the last Muslim Khilafa. Once the Khilafa is stationed there, no one will be able to remove it from there until the Last Hour.

Xoxoxo

VIP
You don't know what you're talking about. Before we can discuss those verses. are you a Muslim?
Yes I am and it’s the truth it’s literally said on the verses you showed? The Jews have been claiming that land ever since Allah gave it to them and nobody can stop them, they have no interest in a 2 state resolution they want all off it.

I have more important things to face then the issue between 2 people who are related. You do realise that the Palestinians & the Jews are one off the same right? One never converted and the other one converted to Christianity and afterwards to Islam. Also, These Jews used to be called Palestinian Jews 80 years ago but changed their name and dubbed themselves Israeli Jews.

Yes I am and it’s the truth it’s literally said on the verses you showed? The Jews have been claiming that land ever since Allah gave it to them and nobody can stop them, they have no interest in a 2 state resolution they want all off it.

Those verses are part of Quran and for Muslims. Learn your deen.

1645164512248.png

I have more important things to face then the issue between 2 people who are related. You do realise that the Palestinians & the Jews are one off the same right? One never converted and the other one converted to Christianity and afterwards to Islam. Also, These Jews used to be called Palestinian Jews 80 years ago but changed their name and dubbed themselves Israeli Jews.

Palestinian Muslims are our brethren who are defending the Holy Land. The European settlers who settled there have no business to be there. They're squatters who have been facilitated by the world's mightiest powers - the Western empire.

1645164688472.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
Those verses are part of Quran and for Muslims. Learn your deen.

View attachment 215234

Palestinian Muslims are our brethren who are defending the Holy Land. The European settlers who settled there have no business to be there. They're squatters who have been facilitated by the world's mightiest powers - the Western empire.

View attachment 215235
You’re so uneducated.

Those Israelis aren’t only Ashkenazi Jews you dimwit. You have:
- Ashkenazi (left judea and went to west & Eastern Europe, have the most foreign blood).
-Sephardic (left judea and went to Iberian peninsula, have
- Mizrahi (never left the Judea or settled around other Middle Eastern countries, this also includes the Palestinian jews who renamed themselves and don’t associate themselves to be Palestinian anymore).
- Mizrahi (never left the Judea or settled around other Middle Eastern countries, this also includes the Palestinian jews who renamed themselves and don’t associate themselves to be Palestinian anymore).

The images you quoted haven’t backed up your claim. 2 of them don’t talk about the Israeli & Palestinian issue and the last one is talking about people living in Jerusalem who have it hard.

jews don’t care and won’t listen to any Muslim or the Quran because their Torah is in fact more older then any Abrahamic holy book put together. In every religion it’s mentioned that it is their land and god promised it them, and in every religion the je existence and their claim on the land is acknowledged even in ours.

What kind of hell Palestinians want? They are better off then us and aren’t attacked from every corner like us. Their society is functioning while ours is dying trying to get to Europe because frankly enough almost all hope in Somalia is slowly dying off. What kind of help do they want from people who even can’t feed themselves?

Palestinians aren’t only Muslims, you have Christian’s among them. They are just converted Jews at the end of the day.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

And it should be. In this world- we have to live with each other. Period. There is no second earth. There is only one earth. And guess what? We, humans are the Khalifas of this earth. We should love the Jews as we love ourselves.

Trending

Latest posts