Egyptians: Copts

Etc etc etc

Finally he gets to Somalis.

:bell::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Nigga you think I can read sand n1gger tf did this guy say
LimitedWhiteFlea-small.gif

He probably read some history on the Quraish

https://aqeleyoon.wordpress.com/

Apparently some very old books exist which state that many of the Quraish tribes migrated to East Africa.

You have to remember that Islam basically made Arabic an international language, so many of the people who think they are Arabs are basically just speakers of the language. Most of the Arabs we see are non Arabs, form Turkish, Circassian, Persian, Slavic, Nilotic, Bantu, Indian and even Mongolian ancestry.

I recall being in yemen in a cafe and the guy came up to me reciting some duco from the sound of it so i put my hands together and said amiin it turns out he was asking me what do you want to drink kkk

@Cognitivedissonance

We had new Iraqi students in our school and the teachers knew that I spoke Arabic and they paired me with one of the new Iraqi students. This Somali kid noticed that this Iraqi kid never prayed with us during duhur prayers and he asked me, why? I told him that he is Chaldean and he retorted, ‘I don’t care if he’s Chaldean or Qureysh, he knows the duco in Arabic and he should pray with us’. Reer Mudug ayuu ahaa, sidee baad wax ugu sharaxi?

Trending

Latest posts