Saudi/Dubai With Farmajo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

He is wasting his time with Arabs. They hate choosing between muslim groups, they have strict policies around this, they don't wanna even see your face untill you come as a united house, they kept out of Somalia affairs untill the cadow Iran began interfering in the world to set up enemy states around Saudi/Gulf. This is the same guy who steals Fish from PL, we know who those trawellers mostly are.

I know my enemy. I just want the arabs to finally wake up and start choosing sides so one team wins for good, not the stalemate anymore, it provides no solution. I will accept defeat for Darod boys if it means I can progress again. We will all present our histories, cases, arab chroniclers and they have they're own about this area since it was apart of they're DOMINION. As long as all Somalis agree he is fair judge, we must accept the result. We won't we will point to something about arabs and say he is more inclined towards darod due to lineage count to ismacil jabarti and his mahri ismacil in yemen who hate iran also. All the Saudis/UAE ALLIES are waiting for decades for these fat cunts to end the 'sabr approach' since the religion says 'sabr is requirement of a muslim'. It's not my requirement, I sabr 30 years, enuff. ACTION IMMEDIATELY. But I am western raised, I even see my dad he 'sabr' alot for hawiye, I look at my dad and see 'weak gene for survival' I am neo-darwinist since I am western educated.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They help Hamar and Hargeisa more then they ever help darod. We sent them livestock back in the day, we have proof and evidence, we know our sultanates equalled or bettered saud when u see the pictures in the same time period if u take away they got oil, i coudve got the same thing. But no I had to join the COLONY huh, free independent ppl being sent to farmers who love COLONIES. They still dont help darod, its like they have this anti traditional allies in eastern yemen and somalia, its like they say 'they safe friends' we need to deal with risky friends like hargeisa/hamar and empower them

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Clan building wont happen overnight, it's inheritances over time period, 4 year presidencies dont change this for any clan, hawiye/isaaq are childish, when they shud be saying lets spend 300 years to rebuild ourselves as clans not play politics for short term gains.