Saudi Crown Prince sends delegation to Villa Somalia, say they are ready to help Somalia with financing and security

bidenkulaha

GalYare
75F1CE01-7912-419A-A946-181D22DE61F4.jpeg
0FA088A4-7F2A-4CBA-8786-970629FFC7F8.jpeg
228BD93E-CDA6-41BA-AA6A-59B5682DD4BD.jpeg
AE9642BD-C915-471C-B051-A2AA334BA030.jpeg

A surprise visit from the Special Envoy of the Royal Court of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, interesting to see Saudi take an interest in Somalia. Rumours are they are not on the best terms with UAE these days

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just show them the fat Halimo Culusow sent to China and they will reconsider :hemad:

Saudis are starting to rebuild Yemen after their rapprochement with Iran. First reconstruction package is for 1.2 billion.

Reconstruction package? It’s only meant as budgetary support so Yemen can stay afloat. In other words, the bare minimum considering their involvement in the war.

This support is for the Yemeni Government's budget deficit, salaries, wages, and operating expenses and for guaranteeing Yemen's food security.

Hopefully KSA, UAE, Iran and other countries who participated in the war takes part in the actual reconstruction of the country.

Reconstruction package? It’s only meant as budgetary support so Yemen can stay afloat. In other words, the bare minimum considering their involvement in the war.

Hopefully KSA, UAE, Iran and other countries who participated in the war takes part in the actual reconstruction of the country.
I'm not gonna lie I didn't even read the press release lol. I support Saudi intervention against the maurading Iranian proxy militias but the blockade that led to the famine was unnecessary.

Yemen borders KSA I think they'll eventually take part in its reconstruction

Trending

Latest posts