Saudi crown prince interview on "vision 2030"

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So, this must be the Saudi version of Agenda 2030. Each nation will have some iteration of it with a fancy name (to set it a part) but it will be quite similar to it's UN/World Bank blueprint.

Apollo

VIP
Gulf Arabs are the only people who have not succumb to wearing the Western Suit as their ''we are doing serious business'' attire. 🤔

Gulf Arabs are the only people who have not succumb to wearing the Western Suit as their ''we are doing serious business'' attire. 🤔

Good for them, it suits them better than suits.

I pray that Somalis find a way to modernise old Somali clothing instead of looking like colonial pets in suits.

It makes people look like we were naked before the White man and "civilised" us. Perception is very powerful.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
bring back somali hats turbans and robes.
I will make the lamagoodle popular again
#MLPA :fittytousand:
Screenshot_20210428-161512_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210428-161544_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210428-161645_Chrome.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Omar del Sur seems like your King in waiting is planning on modernizing the state and allowing fisqi like Music and concerts. He dismisses many ahaadith as unreliable if they are not muttawaatar.

I wonder if your favourite scholars shall speak up?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can't find the video but there was a video I watched years ago about some UN futuristic, creepy agenda.

I think it might be based on the United Nations Agenda 21 (for the 21st century) of which Agenda 2030 is planed for the coming decade. If I find some material I'll post it.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
@Omar del Sur seems like your King in waiting is planning on modernizing the state and allowing fisqi like Music and concerts. He dismisses many ahaadith as unreliable if they are not muttawaatar.

most good scholars are killed or in jail or exiled.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I think it might be based on the United Nations Agenda 21 (for the 21st century) of which Agenda 2030 is planed for the coming decade. If I find some material I'll post it.
It's the new new world order , this agenda 21.

Whether someone like Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah or Sheikh Ibn Baz is right on a given issue isn't based on whatever such-and-such Saudi royal is up to.

Also, the scholars are Islamic scholars who don't believe in rebelling against the ruler except in case of apostasy. I don't expect Sheikh Fawzan to be Che Guevara and my religion isn't Marxism. If I want to read Che Guevara, I can read Che Guevara. I don't expect elderly Islamic scholars to follow the Che Guevara minhaj.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
For a long time, Saudi Arabia has been lagging behind somewhere like the UAE despite having 3x more oil reserves primarily due to a lack of vision and just bad management, a lot of the Expats there have been leaving in droves to their home country due to this, it's in desperate need of reforms.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Whether someone like Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah or Sheikh Ibn Baz is right on a given issue isn't based on whatever such-and-such Saudi royal is up to.

Also, the scholars are Islamic scholars who don't believe in rebelling against the ruler except in case of apostasy. I don't expect Sheikh Fawzan to be Che Guevara and my religion isn't Marxism. If I want to read Che Guevara, I can read Che Guevara. I don't expect elderly Islamic scholars to follow the Che Guevara minhaj.
Accepting fisqi because we aren't che Guevara? What deluded and twisted minhaj.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
For a long time, Saudi Arabia has been lagging behind somewhere like the UAE despite having 3x more oil reserves primarily due to a lack of vision and just bad management, a lot of the Expats there have been leaving in droves to their home country due to this, it's in desperate need of reforms.
I think there's an effort to get rid of him by the west because he is thinking independently the US always goes along with Saudi they never pressed them about the 911 hijackers but the CIA was saying Salman killed Khashoggi.

57k3mh.jpg

I already responded to the logic above. I don't find it convincing.

I don't know what the Saudi royals are up to, I don't care and I don't pay attention to whatever it is they're up to. I am barely aware of them.

Whether something from Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah or Sheikh Ibn Baz is right or wrong isn't based on whatever it is some people in Saudi are up to.

Bad management, large royal family with "black budget", corruption, proliferation of cronyism, large population of citizens, generous subsidies, strong grip of expats on major industries. It was only a matter of time before such reforms are introduced. Had they continue with King Abdalla steps Kingdom would bankrupt in 20 years.

Last edited: