Saudi-based Muslim World League calls on Muslims to obey French law and to keep silent

Saudi Arabia is truly a clown show, always bending over to the west and all that it stands for, they produce nothing for the Ummah and in return the government does not even respect them, the West criticizes them at any turn and so do their citizens. I hope the House of Saud burns to the ground while being overthrown as well as the rest of the corrupt Arab autocrats. Let Islamism take over and let the ummah then unite under that

Whoops didn't mean to go on a rant there :mjlol:

No surprise these Saudis are slaves to cadaans.
Also with their petrodollars the Saudis are spreading Madkhalism throughout the West targeting Muslims. The amount of Madkhali Wahhabi Somalis who bootyclap for these Saudis is shocking :susp:

They’ve been exporting extremism for over 40years smh .

At least I’m glad more ppl are finally seeing exactly where they stand and have always stood .

can’t wait for the day they’ll give a fatwa stating we should all make peace with Israel 😒

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
President Erdogan bashed France for it’s Islamophobia and he said Macron is a fascist. The Saudis retaliated and defended France over it’s Islamophobic comments.

The Saudis are still bitter about the Ottoman Empire that they’d defend a gaal who was mocking Islam. Saudis are the ultimate dayuus :mjlol:

Last edited:
President Erdogan bashed France for it’s Islamophobia and he said Macron is a fascist. The Saudis retaliated and defended France over it’s Islamophobic comments.

The Saudis are still bitter about the Ottoman Empire that they’d defend a gaal who was mocking Islam. Saudis are the ultimate dayuus :mjlol:
Muhammed Ali Pasha and his sons karbaashing those Saudis in the Wahhabi War :wow1:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
What exactly is so controversial about France's new laws? AFAIK, it is only against extremism.
Macron has always been an Islamophobe he even wants to crackdown on the religon itself. He wants a law passed that would basically suppress the way Islamic studies are taught in France, and for the government to have tighter control on mosques and their funding.

Which goes against the French constitution of 1958 act which promotes freedom of expressing ones Religon.

Apollo

VIP
Macron has always been an Islamophobe he even wants to crackdown on the religon itself. He wants a law passed that would basically suppress the way Islamic studies are taught in France, and for the government to have tighter control on mosques and their funding.

Which goes against the French constitution of 1958 act which promotes freedom of expressing ones Religon.

I doubt he is an Islamophobe. I strikes me as a liberal.

He might dog whistle here and there to attract people who would otherwise vote for Marine Le Pen, but that is what any mainstream French politician would do to win.

I doubt he actually hates Muslims or Islam.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What exactly is so controversial about France's new laws? AFAIK, it is only against extremism.
Bs, Macron have problems in France and to direct the attention to the Muslim community in France, by demonising them and so on. The funny thing is that they start calling any move that they don't like as "radical", even the boycotts, even though is peaceful reaction to what France and France government is doing to Islamic symbols, they call it radical. To be honest, using "radical" to everything u don't like, makes u sound like a middle eastern dictator, like El-Sisi

Apollo

VIP
Bs, Macron have problems in France and to direct the attention to the Muslim community in France, by demonising them and so on. The funny thing is that they start calling any move that they don't like as "radical", even the boycotts, even though is peaceful reaction to what France and France government is doing to Islamic symbols, they call it radical. To be honest, using "radical" to everything u don't like, makes u sound like a middle eastern dictator, like El-Sisi

It's funny that people now view him as an Islamophobe and far-right now, meanwhile the actual right-wingers in France detest him and consider him a cuck and a lefty.

It is a matter of perspective.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I doubt he is an Islamophobe. I strikes me as a liberal.

He might dog whistle here and there to attract people who would otherwise vote for Marine Le Pen, but that is what any mainstream French politician would do to win.

I doubt he actually hates Muslims or Islam.
Macron political stance has changed in the last 18 months. He was always viewed in the centre or moderate lefty but now he’s more leaning towards the right.

He’s not a Donald Trump but he’s closer to that wing then he is to the Bernie Sanders wing.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
once again these shameless dessert apes are showing their greed and how they are willing to except humiliation from others as in order to make sure that their wallets aren't getting fucked with it is rather clear that the house of saud can't be trusted with the dignity and honor that comes with being the protector of the holy cities i urge the turks or any neighbouring nations to invade the nation in order to resque the holy cities from these shameless dessert cunts

@Apollo being liberal doesn't prevent someone from being anti-islam. They often see Islam as incompatible with their way of life and values. If being pro-Islam would help Macron defeat Marie Le Pen he'd be visiting mosques and showing solidarity to muslims.

This makes him dangerous in my eyes because he will amend his policies for the sake of winning an election and screw anyone over to achieve this.

Trending