Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter Of Its Capital Riyadh!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

give me one post where i defend mbs. give me one post where i defend saudi since october 7.

what is accurate is I'm against Iran. so because I'm against Iran I'm a "yahuud plant"- this is nonsense propaganda of judeoshi'ism.

being against the shia is the viewpoint of the classical scholars as I've shown in a thread. it long predates things like Saudi Arabia or zionism. if your position is really the stronger then why have you been silent as a mouse on that thread where I posted fataawa from classical scholars on the shia?

Last edited:
btw I didn't even see this thread. i saw I was tagged. i didn't see the title. i don't know if the story is true. however I mentioned before that legalizing alcohol is kufr akbar.

btw I didn't even see this thread. i saw I was tagged. i didn't see the title. i don't know if the story is true. however I mentioned before that legalizing alcohol is kufr akbar.
The same source was saying a few days before the month of Ramadan that there would be no iftar for those fasting in Mecca. I do not trust this source

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wonder how the Madkhali shall spin this now. Obey your rulers and enjoy.

mrlog

VIP
give me one post where i defend mbs. give me one post where i defend saudi since october 7.

what is accurate is I'm against Iran. so because I'm against Iran I'm a "yahuud plant"- this is nonsense propaganda of judeoshi'ism.

being against the shia is the viewpoint of the classical scholars as I've shown in a thread. it long predates things like Saudi Arabia or zionism. if your position is really the stronger then why have you been silent as a mouse on that thread where I posted fataawa from classical scholars on the shia?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts