Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Most maids in the gulf states are abused, raped and tortured. There are videos of it on the Internet and it seems like the gulf Arabs enjoy it and are mocking them.

It's a shame that 15,000 Somali women will be working there. We have no real government with any kind of authority that can ensure anything for these women.

Just a sad situation.

Why not protest the saudi embassies Somalis are dispersed around the world why not protest it . Here alone we can go and hit 10 countries.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why not protest the saudi embassies Somalis are dispersed around the world why not protest it . Here alone we can go and hit 10 countries.
The problem is our people are starving. We don't have the options to choose. That's just reality. We're in a fucked up situation.

The problem is our people are starving. We don't have the options to choose. That's just reality. We're in a fucked up situation.
we have a voice and speak on their behalf . I personally rather starve then become a slave to an arab . Rather to reserve our dignity. Then to become an arab worshipper.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Saudi arabia is Probably the Worst country if YOU'RE thinking of working as a Maid

And IM getting tired of these politicians who don't Seem to do anything for their own people LET ALONE their own country

IM pretty sure the 50 million dollar "aid MONEY" they getting from the arabs part of the deal is sending maids

I could do a whole LOT better than some of these politicians Lets see how many would willingly work as politician if their salary was cut in half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending