Saudi Arabia Working with Israel: Justified by Wahabis

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
And y'all still believe in the nonsense. No offense.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Saudi hypocrisy is the issue here. Not Israel.

Nothing wrong with supporting Israel as long as it doesn't interfere with our interests.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope they work with Israel. I have no problem with that. Israel are descendant of Prophet Yaqoub pbu. It is only right that we get along.

Why? They took over Palestine.
Jews lived in Palestine first. They simply took back their home after it was taken from them. Palestinians need to stop the indho adeeg, admit they lost, and move to the 20+ neighboring Arab countries.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Jews lived in Palestine first. They simply took back their home after it was taken from them. Palestinians need to stop the indho adeeg, admit they lost, and move to the 20+ neighboring Arab countries.
Are you a Muslim?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
They left the land.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Shaykh Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen (Rahimahullah) has spoken about this.

Oh i see. for a minute there i thought u were saying the self suicide Palestine bombers and the uncharitable aggressive neighbors of the Israel are the righteous one.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No. I dont believe Palestine should move any where. I believe they should sit put where they are now, and get along with their neighbors. Of course, Israel should also stop moving towards Palestine lands and taking more lands.

the Palestinians today are descent from the people who were living there before Yaqub (as). They’re just arabized today but I think they used to be known as canaanites

Trending