Saudi Arabia to reconcile with Bashar al Assad in Syria

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They have had a change of heart and finally accepted him as the true President and rightful ruler of syria. Where are those Salafi bootyclappers who used to call Assad govt an evil kaafir regime?

I guess now the Saudi paid agents shall now support Bashar :pachah1:

They have had a change of heart and finally accepted him as the true President and rightful ruler of syria. Where are those Salafi bootyclappers who used to call Assad govt an evil kaafir regime?

They lost the war so have no choice but give in to Baashar. KSA is realising its hegemony over the middle east is becoming weaker eversince oil prices dropped and ppl are moving away from it

Salafiyyah is an ideology. Salafiyyah exists independently of Saudi Arabia. Assad is kaffir regardless of whatever stance the Saudi government takes. Just believing in Salafiyyah doesn't imply any particular stance on the Saudi government and to assert otherwise is a simple strawman argument and ad hominem.

I am a supporter of Keiko Fujimori. I don't have anything to do with any MENA governments.

TekNiKo

VIP
Salafiyyah is an ideology. Salafiyyah exists independently of Saudi Arabia. Assad is kaffir regardless of whatever stance the Saudi government takes. Just believing in Salafiyyah doesn't imply any particular stance on the Saudi government and to assert otherwise is a simple strawman argument and ad hominem.

I am a supporter of Keiko Fujimori. I don't have anything to do with any MENA governments.
Soon your beloved Sheikhs will also praise Bashar than what shall you do isnt allying with kuffar kufr in of itself? Maxamed bin Salmaan is your master:pachah1:

Bashar is terrible but he remains better than ISIS. The apposition got run over by ISIS and they surrendered to them or fought among themselves.

Bashar outsmart them all.

TekNiKo

VIP
Bashar is terrible but he remains better than ISIS. The apposition got run over by ISIS and they surrendered to them or fought among themselves.

Bashar outsmart them all.
They were his saving grace as the IC would prefer him over Salafi Wahabbi terrorists

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They had no business destabilizing a stable country and causing so much chaos and destruction. Assad should not let them off the hook now. And for all you bums saying he’s a kafir, his country was in a much better condition than it is now.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Da this nigga litterly gassed his own people and he still leader at the end of the day. This is how siad barre wanted to be at the end:mjlaugh:

They had no business destabilizing a stable country and causing so much chaos and destruction. Assad should not let them off the hook now. And for all you bums saying he’s a kafir, his country was in a much better condition than it is now.

Assad is broke he needs every help he can get already accepting aid from UAE.

Besides, Syria has no leverage over Saudi Arabia.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Da this nigga litterly gassed his own people and he still leader at the end of the day. This is how siad barre wanted to be at the end:mjlaugh:
Unsurprisingly Syria is stable and is making progress while you're average person in the cursed Somali gobols gaajo iyo rafaad damanaynin ay ku juran. Getting rid of Siad Barre was a mistake.

You'll all deny it because of qabil but that man was better than the alternative we have now. At least we wouldn't have kids crying for aabo ingriis iyo talyani to come back and save them from what their lovely qabil members they support did.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Assad is broke he needs every help he can get already accepting aid from UAE.

Besides, Syria has no leverage over Saudi Arabia.
But this looks bad for the Arabs. He’ll be in a stronger position than he was before the war. I feel bad for the all the CIA made rebels left over in Syria now lol

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Unsurprisingly Syria is stable and is making progress while you're average person in the cursed Somali gobols gaajo iyo rafaad damanaynin ay ku juran. Getting rid of Siad Barre was a mistake.

You'll all deny it because of qabil but that man was better than the alternative we have now. At least we wouldn't have kids crying for aabo ingriis iyo talyani to come back and save them from what their lovely qabil members they support did.
the difference is between Siad barre and Assad is that 1 is muslim and other one isn't.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Listen iam a fair guy certain things siad barre did was good and certain things were bad. the reason siad lost because he was setting clans up to fight eachother. He was good from 1969 till 1977 after that he became a dictator. The difference between him and assad is that assad is a real politician and he is clever while siad barre was a military guy.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
the difference is between Siad barre and Assad is that 1 is muslim and other one isn't.
Siad is a gaal but Assad is a Muslim? This is what I mean, there's always some bullshit reason:heh:

He's an alawite fella spreading secularism, if you think he's Muslim then I have a bridge to sell to you.
Listen iam a fair guy certain things siad barre did was good and certain things were bad. the reason siad lost because he was setting clans up to fight eachother. He was good from 1969 till 1977 after that he became a dictator. The difference between him and assad is that assad is a real politician and he is clever while siad barre was a military guy.
He gassed and murdered his own population and created internal strife between ethnic groups. His only saving grace was being Putin's . The difference between him and Barre is one had an ally willing to give significant help for favours while the other didn't.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Siad is a gaal but Assad is a Muslim? This is what I mean, there's always some bullshit reason:heh:

He's an alawite fella spreading secularism, if you think he's Muslim then I have a bridge to sell to you.

He gassed and murdered his own population and created internal strife between ethnic groups. His only saving grace was being Putin's *****. The difference between him and Barre is one had an ally willing to give significant help for favours while the other didn't.
Siad overplayed himself he thought he was to big and untouchable

Soldat

Ты только маме что я в Чечне не говори
Mashalla well done saudi arabia they are making alot of good choices as of recently and will hopefully continue to stabalize relations with their enemies like they did with israel :2tjlv3e:

reer

VIP
Siad overplayed himself he thought he was to big and untouchable
his beef with the usc demographic brought down the kacaan. if not for that other rebel movements would have been crushed. assad has russian lebanese and iranian support. even shia afghans fight for him. it looked like he was on his last legs 7/8 years ago.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

He gassed and murdered his own population and created internal strife between ethnic groups. His only saving grace was being Putin's *****. The difference between him and Barre is one had an ally willing to give significant help for favours while the other didn't.
i meant Assad was the kaffir and Siad barre despite the bad he did was still a muslim. what made you think that i would claim such a thing?:jaynerd:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I assume now that they reconciled with Qatar, they want the Qatari pipeline to Syria to compete with Russia in Europe.

Trending