Saudi Arabia severs ties with Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe they built it with the same material over and over again? I mean not even a fool would believe that. Don't muslims believe that the Kaaba is made of some sacred space meteor anyway? Thts gotta be hard to come by

Silver casing
:dead::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Here is a better picture of it for context on how small it actually is
17157kaabacube.jpg

*FUN FACT: Saudi Arabia declares the Black Stone as having outer space origins but fails to do submit the rock for scientific analysis to this day.* I wonder why they would do such a thing if they were not pedalling fairy tales to the muslims :dwill::lolbron::lolbron:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
First of all Saudia and the Safavids will not go to war and even if they wanted to the US would stop them both since Saudi is a US lap dog and for Iran situation the US could scratch the nuclear deal and put sanctions back on again.If a war were to happen I would be on the Saudi side but I got give credit to Iran for building their own weapons and missile systems for their own scientists while Saudi just give billions to western nations/companies for arms.Iran is a highly educated people with a long history,I only wish they were Sunni cause they would have dominated....

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Do you really believe they built it with the same material over and over again? I mean not even a fool would believe that. Don't muslims believe that the Kaaba is made of some sacred space meteor anyway? Thts gotta be hard to come by

:dead::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Here is a better picture of it for context on how small it actually is
17157kaabacube.jpg

*FUN FACT: Saudi Arabia declares the Black Stone as having outer space origins but fails to do submit the rock for scientific analysis to this day.* I wonder why they would do such a thing if they were not pedalling fairy tales to the muslims :dwill::lolbron::lolbron:
Meteors till this day still hit earth,so I don't know why you are implying its impossible

A

Atiya

You said the Kaba has been destroyed before and I proved you wrong, it has been damaged but not destroyed. No one cares about the material it was rebuilt with. The point is that the black stone which is in the silver casing descended from the heavens. However it wasn't always black. It used to be whiter than milk but the sins of the sons of Aadam turned it black.

It's up to you what you want to believe but do not try to educate me on my religion. To you is your religion/path and to me is mine. End of discussion.

You said the Kaba has been destroyed before and I proved you wrong, it has been damaged but not destroyed. No one cares about the material it was rebuilt with. The point is that the black stone which is in the silver casing descended from the heavens. However it wasn't always black. It used to be whiter than milk but the sins of the sons of Aadam turned it black.

It's up to you what you want to believe but do not try to educate me on my religion. To you is your religion/path and to me is mine. End of discussion.
mFlujWk.jpg

Calling @Atiya from planet Earth, I repeat Calling @Atiya from planet Earth

A

Atiya

The stone in the ka'ba is also not some random space meteor. It has remained one stone throughout time. It's not something that gets replaced every time a space meteor lands on earth. :drakewtf:

Seriously go be a kafir and stop trying to educate a Muslim on Islam. This is why I dislike atheists. They are arrogant and think they are enlightened because they do not believe in the existence of God. They think believing in science makes them above everybody else, not realising were it not for God science wouldn't even exists. Also science verifies a lot the things in the Quran such as embryology, the construction of the outer space etc. I mean it mentions in the Quran that the earth floats in an orbit before scientist even discovered it. For goodness sake the Quran also mentions the Big Bang. How can a "fake" prophet know all these things were it not revealed to him from God himself? :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending