Saudi Arabia severs ties with Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InaFreja

Iranians had it coming, Al Nimr was being used by Iran to cause stir in the Shia community to increase Iranian influence in the Kingdom which was a threat the Royal family couldn't overlook, ilaahey shirkaga haka ilaaliyo

S

Shamis

f*ck labadaba. They executed a few Sunnis too, maybe this guy was a terrorist? Who knows? Who cares? Die Ayotollah cult. Die pedarast dynasty.

KSA has USA's backing. Unless Russia gets behind Iran it would lose.
My comment was assuming the US don't directly involve themselves. But even the US would have a hard time in Iran. Look at Iraq, that was a drawn out slog and mess, Iran would be ten times that because they would fight ten times harder. Anyway, none of this will happen. They'll just continue their proxy wars using syrian and yemeni lives.

Apollo

VIP
@Orgnzm military technology improved a lot since the mid-2000s. The drones they have now are a lot better. Honestly the USA could bring Iran down to its knees without troops on the ground.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I hope nothing happens to the Kaba'a. May Allah swt protect it.

But these Saudi royals gotta go.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
My comment was assuming the US don't directly involve themselves. But even the US would have a hard time in Iran. Look at Iraq, that was a drawn out slog and mess, Iran would be ten times that because they would fight ten times harder. Anyway, none of this will happen. They'll just continue their proxy wars using syrian and yemeni lives.

KSA v Iran 1v1 KSA wins everytime

only reason Iran did okay in Iraq-Iran War is because they used civilians as cannon fodder

2sWBunV.jpg

I

InaFreja

I hope nothing happens to the Kaba'a. May Allah swt protect it.
But these Saudi royals gotta go.

The King holds the title of being the custodian of the two holy mosques, Iran destroying that means we'll all be praying towards the Imam Ali mosque in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts