Saudi Arabia seeks 50,000 Somali domestic workers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Sharif was a poor, uneducated man who suddenly had hundreds of millions at his disposal. He did what rappers do when they get their advance. People expected Hassan Sheikh to do better because he's educated. It turns out he has zero leadership skills and he likes being walked over and commanded to. He's shocked everyone and not even his sub clan support him.

I've been to Kenya and Ethiopia. The people there are living hand to mouth in slum conditions. The women are selling their bodies, the kids look orphaned and they're sniffing glue on rubbish tips. They have white and Indians living it up while the natives are cleaning their houses or looking for sugar daddies. The only thing they've got over us us peace. All Hassan had to do was spend aid wisely to make sure we never receive aid again and we pay off our national debt. It was doable but he was looking up to dadkii ugu liito Africa I.e the two most corrupt countries in Africa and did as they do not realising that he needs peace to cover his back like they do.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This fool qoslaye needs to be shot. He has brought nothing but shame to the Somali name. I seriously doubt any sane person supports this incompetent xoolo.

This fool qoslaye needs to be shot. He has brought nothing but shame to the Somali name. I seriously doubt any sane person supports this incompetent xoolo.

The funny thing is that this fool still could have secured his riches while improving the state of Somalia.

The leaders of most countries in the world are unbelievably wealthy. The Turkish President just recently built a 1000 room palace in the capital Ankara. The Arab Kings are all wealthy along with the leaders of almost every other country in the world. Hassan Sheikh could have built a palace for himself and bought himself a bunch of expensive cars if he wanted too---and I doubt most Somalis would have cared, so long as he secured the country, built a functioning military, and progress the country.

But he couldn't even do that. Instead, this incompetent baboon does nothing with his position and sets our country back many years. I can't think of a worse President than him. Even the dictators of Africa have their own functioning military and can secure their country, yet this xayawaan can't even secure the capital city.

Odeg

Gedo
So you think Somalia will be split into several different clan fiefdoms, each one given it's own independence?
Somaliland and Puntland could get recognized but the rest of the country would be absorbed into neigbouring countries or this charade that we going trough now will continue but with less international support and more involvment of the neighbours.

Odeg

Gedo
Don't lose hope. Think positively we are at rock bottom so the only way is up. I have high hopes for Somalia.Every nation has gone through civil war and had their enemies disgrace them. England had a succession of French kings throughout the middle ages. Poland was carved up by Russia and Germany for 300 years. So one day we will be on top inshallah.
Ok what I meant was in our life time. If Somalia rise in 300 years thats whole different topic but as for now, its not about my hope or lack of. The facts on the ground is hard to deny. We are in deep shit and we have politicians that keep pushing us down further.

Ok what I meant was in our life time. If Somalia rise in 300 years thats whole different topic but as for now, its not about my hope or lack of. The facts on the ground is hard to deny. We are in deep shit and we have politicians that keep pushing us down further.
Rome wasn't built in day, its up to us patriotic Somalis to our bit inshallah.

If Hassan Sheikh Mohamud was a little bit more intelligent, he could have been richer and more powerful than his wildest dreams, and he could have rallied the Somali people to support him 100%, while securing his place in history as the man who resurrected Somalia.

If he was a little smarter.

But Lord knows that this man just isn't that smart.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The funny thing is that this fool still could have secured his riches while improving the state of Somalia.

The leaders of most countries in the world are unbelievably wealthy. The Turkish President just recently built a 1000 room palace in the capital Ankara. The Arab Kings are all wealthy along with the leaders of almost every other country in the world. Hassan Sheikh could have built a palace for himself and bought himself a bunch of expensive cars if he wanted too---and I doubt most Somalis would have cared, so long as he secured the country, built a functioning military, and progress the country.

But he couldn't even do that. Instead, this incompetent baboon does nothing with his position and sets our country back many years. I can't think of a worse President than him. Even the dictators of Africa have their own functioning military and can secure their country, yet this xayawaan can't even secure the capital city.
Couldn't agree more. Skinnies have this obsession with educated people leading the country but they never bring about change when they're giving chance to lead.

Shariif wasn't educated but at least he tried his best. He was President when Shabab were a lot stronger.

As for this nacas the road was paved for him but he has set us back a long way.:pacspit:

If Hassan Sheikh Mohamud was a little bit more intelligent, he could have been richer and more powerful than his wildest dreams, and he could have rallied the Somali people to support him 100%, while securing his place in history as the man who resurrected Somalia.

If he was a little smarter.

But Lord knows that this man just isn't that smart.

HSM is a power hungry man with no power. If he went after al shabaab, built the SNA, told Amisom to leave and stopped corruption then the people would've loved him and been 100% behind him. Instead he chooses to act like the CEO of Oxfam and bring his begging bowl out for the entire world. If he he actually did his job he would get the very thing he craves actual power but for that we need a lion to be the Somali president but instead we have a pussycat.

United or you will be wiped Somalis north and south.we don't have enough time for greedy old men games

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 173
:snoop:

Locals have expressed mixed reactions over plans to send more than 50,000 workers yearly to Saudi Arabia. Under this new proposed agreement that awaits approval by Somali and Saudi authorities, Somalia plans to send at least 50,000 skilled and semi skilled labourers to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. However, many in Somalia have been questioning Saudi Arabia's human rights record.

The reporter tho :lawd:
He is fine as hell...how do I find his Twitter or Instagram? Lool

Hubble

VIP
Lol what's a Somali Sujuu?

It's the name for Somalis who grew up in Kenya and Tanzania. They speak Swahili as their main language. Sijui means 'I don't know' which is what folklore says they'll reply to anything you ask them in Af Somali.

Don't lose hope. Think positively we are at rock bottom so the only way is up. I have high hopes for Somalia.Every nation has gone through civil war and had their enemies disgrace them. England had a succession of French kings throughout the middle ages. Poland was carved up by Russia and Germany for 300 years. So one day we will be on top inshallah.

Thats the spirit, we have to display the kind of resillience we are known for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts