Saudi Arabia Said If Iran Creates a Nuclear Bomb We have to get One Also.

Why can't Gulf Countries with Trillions of Dollars of Wealth make their own Weapons even small hand Pistols? They have all the wealth to build the industries to produce their own equipment but they are lazy asf all they do is get money from oil eat sleep and repeat the cycle while Iran, which is not wealthy, produces everything on their own even Russia Bought Iranian Drones to Fight in Ukraine. Simply put, the distinction here is that Iranians have a higher Iq than these Gulf Arabs.

This was an old interview. To put in perspective of what's going on now. Iran has the most influence in the middle east and Saudi is jealous and afraid of the enemy they created. USA is now wanting to reestablish ties with Iran (Persia) instead of giving NATO privledge to Saudi Arabia. Big L to Saudi Arabia and proves what prophet Muhammad SAW said, the Jews and the Christians will never except you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was an old interview. To put in perspective of what's going on now. Iran has the most influence in the middle east and Saudi is jealous and afraid of the enemy they created. USA is now wanting to reestablish ties with Iran (Persia) instead of giving NATO privledge to Saudi Arabia. Big L to Saudi Arabia and proves what prophet Muhammad SAW said, the Jews and the Christians will never except you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Facts I despise our government for cutting ties with Iran and siding with these ungrateful, unproductive Arabs for a few dollars. Iran could have helped us get some ballistic missiles, as they did with the Houthis in Yemen. Iranians are not arrogant; they can be trusted.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Facts I despise our government for cutting ties with Iran and siding with these ungrateful, unproductive Arabs for a few dollars. Iran could have helped us get some ballistic missiles, as they did with the Houthis in Yemen. Iranians are not arrogant; they can be trusted.
As long as they didn’t try to bring their Shia stuff to us then I would agree with this as well

Trending