Saudi Arabia opens it livestock market to somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
2million livestock will be exported this month good news for the economy the UAE has kept it promises so more to come. The inflation will go down now and will have more cash to take the yocada

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm glad you can start shipping cattle to Saudi but paying homage to UAE at every turn is just :vqbuyv0:
Listen we owe them a lot so why not? Pay homage and showing respect is a bad thing?

Because you hate UAE you call it out. If it were Turkey you would have been bending over yourself..

Listen we owe them a lot so why not? Pay homage and showing respect is a bad thing?

Because you hate UAE you call it out. If it were Turkey you would have been bending over yourself..

Not if it's to the right recipient.

UAE & Turkey are no different to me. Both are foreign Muslim countries and I despise anyone that bends over for them or any other foreign country.

just stop this worshipping of UAE like your existence depends on it

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Not if it's to the right recipient.

UAE & Turkey are no different to me. Both are foreign Muslim countries and I despise anyone that bends over for them or any other foreign country.

just stop this worshipping of UAE like your existence depends on it
Dude are you aware that UAE is backing up deals done between foreign countires and companies. So it is backed by SL law and UAE law.

Without UAE we are taking 50 steps backwards. No one is worshipping them but they are vital part of Somaliland currently.

They are basically bridging SL between de facto and de jure recognition when it comes to trade deals with big companies and other countries.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
First of all wtf does that even mean
Have you somehow accidentally in your khat fused insanity become the 8th emirate of UAE and Bin Khalifa is now your sovereign

:williamswtf: nigga what
Basically when you make deals with a de facto state it is very risky.. Their credibility is very low and so to counter that whilst SL is unrecognized UAE cosigns the big deals... So it is enforced by UAE law and SL law. Temporarily of course.

Bridging the gap of the low credibility of a de facto state to a de jure recognized state.

I know there are some things that is difficult for you to grasp but try to follow along here bro, I can't explain everything.. :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.